Apple: Steve Jobs To Unveil iOS 5, iCloud And Mac OS X Lion At WWDC 2011 Keynote

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple: Steve Jobs To Unveil iOS 5, iCloud And Mac OS X Lion At WWDC 2011 Keynote

Apple has just announced that Steve Jobs will be delivering the keynote address at next week’s WorldWide Developer Conference 2011.

Apple has also revealed that it will unveil the next generation mobile operating system – iOS 5, iCloud – Apple’s long rumored new cloud-based services and Mac OS X Lion - the eighth major release of Mac OS X.

Here is the relevant snippet from Apple’s press release:

Read the full story here

Comments

• Tallhall87
    Tallhall87 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    iPhone 5/4s!!!!!!!
  • Ros
    Ros Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
  • Dev
    Dev Posts: 63
    via Wordpress
  • John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress
    Apple threw a bone to the media. The meat of wwdc is still yet to be revealed. With Steve giving the keynote leads me to believe that the next iphone will be announced as his famous "One More Thing..." closing. The iphone 4 has worked great for me, so I'm not expecting a huge upgrade but it'll still be a welcomed one.
  • Isaac
    Isaac Posts: 22
    via Wordpress
    iPhone 4s or iPhone 5 is not gonna be exspected but never the less we may all be wrong Steve may surprise us all next Monday never know
  • ybt
    ybt Posts: 102
    via Wordpress
    yeah i agree with you.
  • Pacomac
    Pacomac Posts: 145
    via Wordpress
    It is really good to hear Steve is well enough to deliver the keynote. I for one am looking forward to what he has to say on iOS 5 and the next iPhone. It's going to be an exciting week!
  • ybt
    ybt Posts: 102
    via Wordpress
    last year the iphone 4 leaked out, this year they don't even want it to seem like a possibility that they could be releasing the next generation iPhone. Apple is really good about keeping their dates for releasing certain things around the same time it usually is. the iphone has ben released at about the same time every year. why would they change it this year? I think it will be iPhone 4S at the usual launch date, and the iPhone 5 next year.
  • Yeah buddy
    Yeah buddy Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
  • Bam bam
    Bam bam Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    you people are so dumb. iPhone is dead you don't even realize it. Android is the way of the future! Android is THE BEST THING EVER!!!
  • batch0912
    batch0912 Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Though we respect each other's opinion here, you calling the people here DUMB is absolutely uncalled for, inappropriate and immature!!!You take your Android-operated gadget and shove it up deep into your @ss. Crazy motherf#*k%&!
  • Isaac
    Isaac Posts: 22
    via Wordpress
    Android sucks balls get your android lovin ass off the post
  • Pacomac
    Pacomac Posts: 145
    via Wordpress
    Really, there are an overwhelming number of people who will disagree with you. I'm a developer, and I know lots of other developers like me who will not touch Amdroid until we can develop in C/C++ and not crappy Java. I get people everyday asking when I'm going to port my apps to Android, but it just won't happen. Google made a fundamental floor when they wrote Android, and there is no way to fix it, so many of the big developers will never touch Android. I have a Xoom, and the OS is a train wreck, crashing all the time. I have an SD card slot I can't use, a navigation package that doesn't work without an Internet connection, a video player that won't play standard AVI's, a browser that crawls to a halt when flash is running! Yes Andoid is fantastic, but I'll stick with iOS thankyou, a real OS, written in fast native code!
  • John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress
    Does anyone know if wwdc 2011 will be streamed live on any websites?
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Yeah, on Apple.com
  • Fingers21
    Fingers21 Posts: 243
    via Wordpress
    BEST THING EVER!!! Why you still on an iPhone site then you fucking idiot??!! I think I hear your daddy calling you, he needs his **** sucking again, you fucking faggot! I'm yet to see a week long queue for an android!
  • Bob
    Bob Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
    go and boil you ugly head, you android loving hippie. wtf are you even doing on this site???
  • siddharth
    siddharth Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    hey john is it true that iphone 4 steel drop the signal bar bec i have iphone 3gs i want to buy iphone 4 so i was asking u plz give me the reply ...