Fling Mini Brings Analog Joystick To iPhone And iPod Touch

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageFling Mini Brings Analog Joystick To iPhone And iPod Touch

Ten One Design has unveiled Fling mini – an analog joystick for the iPhone and iPod Touch.

They had released Fling joystick for iPad earlier in the year, which received rave reviews as the Fling joystick was a clever solution for iPad users who find it difficult to use the virtual controls, especially while playing dual stick shooters and FPS games.

Apple seemed to also like the solution as they also started stocking the iPad accessory in Apple Retail Stores in the US from May.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SWS
    SWS Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Yeah, thats what I need on my iphone: more things to obstruct my view of the screen while I'm playing. Great idea!If you can't play using virtual controls, try learning how to. It is not hard.People who need crap like this are the same who played Super Mario 64 DS with the D-pad. Go buy a Game Boy if you can't use virtual controls.
  • DS
    DS Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    I strongly believe that what the iphone lacks to make it a awesome portable gaming console is the fact there is no game pad attachment. Touch screen is good for games like angry birds, but if you want to play anything where you are continuously tapping on the screen, ie street figher, then it really sucks.i really like the look of this. Simple concept, seems great. They just need a push button one as well for the right hand side.However an offical accessory is still required. Not that apple really listens...
  • DS
    DS Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    completely disagree. Virtual controls are terrible for any lengthy play where you are pushing a virtual button, it is extremely uncomfortable, and you cant 'rest' you fingers over the buttons as you would do with a normal game pad.
  • Hm.
    Hm. Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    You're gay.And this controller thing is too. Stick to a real console.
  • T-mobile customer
    T-mobile customer Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    It's cool, but way over price
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Apple might launch a slider version of the iPhone!
  • owl
    owl Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    No, I don't think they will. Apple will stick to their old design.
  • XBOX 360 FOR LIFE
    via Wordpress
    **** THIS **** IM BUYING A VIDEO GAME LAPTOP SO I COULD BRING GAMES LIKE BADCOMPANY 3,MODERNS WAR FARE 3 TO MY JOB AND IM GOING TO ALSO BUY A WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE MY XBOX 360 REMOTE FOR MY ALIEN WARE COMPUTER CUZ THESE SMARTPHONES AND TABLETS SUCK BALLS I DONT CARE FOR ANGRY BIRDS AND SPEAKING OF THAT DUMB ASS GAME I COULD DOWNLOAD IT ON MY NEW LAPTOP CUZ YOU BITCHES ARE DRAGGING ON TECHNOLOGY I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO NINTENDO AND PLAY NBA JAM I RATHER PLAY NBA LIVE 2012 ON MY LAPTOP THE ONLY THING THE SMARTPHONES ARE GOOD FOR IS FOR WATCHING TV AND MUSIC AT PLACES LIKE AT YOUR JOB AND THATS IT BUT I WAS HOPING U BITCHES WOULD CREATE A VIDEO GAME PHONE FOR THE VIDEO GAME SOCIETY AKA VIDEO GAME CRACK HEADS WHO ARE BIGGER THEN FACE BOOK JUNKIES WHO NEED THERE ADDICTION PORTABLE BUT U ARE FUCKING DRAGGING SO I GIVE UP IM BUYING MY FIRST VIDEO GAME LAPTOP CUZ THE TIME YOU INVENT IT ILL BE DEAD AND THE NEW PSP IS SUPPOSE TO BE AS POWERFUL AS THE PLAYSTATION 3 BUT **** THAT TOO CUZ I CANT EVEN USE THE SONY REMOTE CONTROL ON IT INSTEAD U BUILD A FUCKING JOYSTICK ON THE SCREEN KIND OF LIKE THIS POST I LOVE GAMES SO MUCH THAT I WOULD RATHER TAKE MY BIG ASS CONTROLLER TO THE STREETS BUT IM DONE WITH SMARTPHONES AND TALKING ABOUT LIKE ITS A FUCKING COMPUTER CUZ IT AINT **** NOT EVEN CLOSE
  • jim
    jim Posts: 128
    via Wordpress
  • KR
    KR Posts: 41
    via Wordpress
    Sad Sad little Man You Are
  • Shikoku
    Shikoku Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Who asked you? Ignorance breeds contempt.