iCloud Features: Automatic Downloads & Purchase History Now Available

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiCloud Features: Automatic Downloads & Purchase History Now Available

Apple had announced at today’s WorldWide Developer Conference 2011 Keynote that two minor features of Apple’s iCloud service - automatic downloads and listings of purchased content will be available in beta starting today even though iCloud won’t be fully launched until fall with iOS 5.

It looks like Apple has started rolling out the first iCloud features to iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch on iOS 4.3.3.

Automatic Downloads:

Read the full story here

Comments

• Macination
    Macination Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    If Steve (I'm a glorious asshole) Jobs thinks I'm going to pay him $25 a year to have my music in his iCloud, he better check himself back into the hospital. Apparently his meds have put him into a new sort of delusional coma for which he needs further medical assistance. What a douche!
  • Rick
    Rick Posts: 104
    via Wordpress
    US Only? Odd, I've got the features here in Australia on Australian purchased, non-jail broken iPhone and iPad.
  • Kiwiholden
    Kiwiholden Posts: 189
    via Wordpress
  • Christopher Williams
    via Wordpress
    Ok..So we'll be looking forward to another iTunes update, what tomorrow? and forgive if I'm wrong but you only have to PAY....for the iTunes Match which is only $25 and why would you wanna Sync wireless, i mean don't get me wrong I love it myself ..but what if ya have poor reception this doesn't really help ya..not to mention those who are faithful such as myself who will wait until the LTE Capable iphone 5 comes out along with the iPad3.
  • Abel
    Abel Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
    Way to open your mouth to show your ignorance. The $25/year is for the Match service, which will sync your non-iTunes purchased music. I don't think I'll use that, but I do like the iCloud service that basically backs up my purchases for me, it seems like. I might Match once, to get the back-up, but just once.
  • Kiwiholden
    via Wordpress
    It will be good as long as it downloads to ur iPhone/device and saves a copy then u could use wi-fi the first time and 3G from then on no big deal. but if it streams everything it would make it unusable at times and for some.Can anyone confirm which way it works plz?
  • dee
    dee Posts: 56
    via Wordpress
    If you go to the updates section on the appstore on iphones/ipods it has a new tab at the top labelled "purchased" and you can download and see every app purchased on your account and it has the ability to locate ones don't have on your phone
  • Bam
    Bam Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Hey iPhonehacks I have 4.3.2 and already have this option available and working.
  • Ryan
    Ryan Posts: 260
    via Wordpress
    I just saw that new feature the worst part is you can't delet any of your history what a load of ****
  • Bel
    Bel Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I wished it splits it up further into apps that cost money and apps that don't~ If there was an option to remove some of those apps from the history, that will be awesome as well. There are many apps that I download just to try it out and was shortly deleted after it is deemed unsuitable for my use.
  • Jonas
    Jonas Posts: 25
    via Wordpress
    These feature is not, in any way, limited to the US. I've both, and I'm in Sweden, with a normal Swedish iTunes account.
  • dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress
    i want my mac to act as a cloud, why cant there be an option in itunes to select the service option, 1. local or 2. icloudi just dont get it
  • Christopher
    Christopher Posts: 34
    via Wordpress
    I've been playing with the downloading purchased music from the iCloud and have discovered several of my albums don't have all the songs. Most are there, but some are missing anywhere between 1 to 3 songs. And I have found one album that only has 4 of the 11 that make up the album. I've gone back and found the invoice for this album in the past invoices section of my iTunes account and it shows all 11, so Apple obviously has record of it, and I have also found the album in the iTunes store and it's still available. So I'm not sure what's up. Hopefully when iCloud is fully launched this will be resolved. It seems kind of pointless if you can't retrieve complete purchases.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Loser, first read before you whine.
  • Kiwiholden
    via Wordpress
    I can't get music in the cloud only apps and books I've tried on a iPhone 4, 3GS and a iPod with two accounts
  • wispkers
    wispkers Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Wouldn't this be really useful for Movie and TV shows purchased through itunes?
  • Macination
    via Wordpress
    Deal "Abel"It's a shame you read at a third grade level. Because, if you had properly read my post you would have understood the primary point. In my post I said "my music," (aka, music I did not buy from iTunes), which apparently shows your ignorance. Read before you type next time and be sure to upgrade your reading comprehension skills least you make a fool of yourself again.
  • Macination
    via Wordpress
    Same goes for you too, "fas."
  • Steve
    Steve Posts: 326
    via Wordpress
    Can't stand the new purchased history.Clutters up with all these free apps that have been downloaded that I don't want to see any more.As well as showing a bunch of stuff, some meant for adults, that I've downloaded that I don't necessarily want my daughter seeing that I've downloaded. They need a way to be able to delete or set it not to show it.
  • Memo
    Memo Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Your language is offensive and it shows that you where rared in the slums of society , I am disgusted on your remarks toward Mr. S Jobs I think this man is brave and intelligent Been a sick man is not a shamful identity ......... But to have a big month full of sh~~~t is definitely shameful Shame on you mr fat ass
  • Swathi Reddy
    Swathi Reddy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    good post can i know when icloud is going to launch in india