Redsn0w 0.9.8b1: iOS 5 Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageRedsn0w 0.9.8b1: iOS 5 Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released

iPhone Dev Team has released Redsn0w 0.9.8b1 to jailbreak iOS 5 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It is meant for developers of jailbreak apps and tweaks so they can test their software on iOS 5 beta.

Earlier in the week, iPhone Dev Team announced that they had successfully jailbroken iOS 5 beta just few hours after it was released to developers of the iOS Developer program.

Dev Team has provided the following information on their blog:

Read the full story here

Comments

• JChang
    JChang Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    what about jailbreak on iOS 4.3.3 on iPad 2?? when will that be??
  • quaz
    quaz Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Ipad 2 Jailbreak Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
  • Blah
    Blah Posts: 18
    via Wordpress
    very interested to hear why ipad 2 is not supported. is the 4.3.1 patch to be blamed again?
  • Iappreciate = gay
    via Wordpress
    Dev team. get off it. You are gay.. You keep using the same patch you didn't even create to exploit things. You are old..
  • Lg1
    Lg1 Posts: 99
    via Wordpress
    Shut up and go suck on geohuts ****! (sorry Geohut)
  • Christian
    Christian Posts: 102
    via Wordpress
    If I knew ur address, I'd come kick your ass you little punk ****!!!
  • apollo
    apollo Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    "Please note that iOS 5 beta is meant only for developers as devices updated to iOS 5 beta cannot be restored to earlier versions of iOS. " not true, i have ios 5 beta and i went back to 4.3.3, if you have the restore file you can go back whenever you want by clicking on "restore" while holding "shift" and selecting ios 4.3.3
  • ybt
    ybt Posts: 102
    via Wordpress
    I heard that you can down grade as long as you have your shsh saved. i made sure mine was saved before putting iOS 5 on my iphone 4 incase it was way to buggy, so far runs fine to me. I will not be jail breaking it though until the official release.
  • JChang
    JChang Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    "2011 : The year of iPad 2", Steve Jobswhy has to focus so much on jailbreaking iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad 1?? Please turn the spotlight onto iPad 2! Or is that because everybody is wait for GeoHotz to write the bootrom for iPad 2 before anybody has any idea of what to do?
  • Bravo_007
    Bravo_007 Posts: 43
    via Wordpress
    iPad 2 jailbreak plzzzzzzzzzz with strawberryvon top!!!!
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    iPad 2 jailbreak for the win :)
  • deano
    deano Posts: 96
    via Wordpress
    who cares or wants to jb iox 5 tertheredsame old expoilts nothing newwe need ipad 2 jailbreakstop fudgeing around with tether jb nobody wants this crap
  • HaNoMaTiON
    HaNoMaTiON Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Is it just me or are the Dev Team doing absolutely nothing? Using other people's old sowfware and claiming to have done something new! A Pat on the back boys! WHAT LOSERS! iPad 2 has never been Jailbroken! What lies!!!!
  • Elducker
    Elducker Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    It's really sad to see how entitled most of the commenters in here feel.Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Are you all 4 years old?Grow up a little, and have a bit of class. Your anonymous comments are exposing your collective lack of intelligence.
  • Dean
    Dean Posts: 125
    via Wordpress
    MAN oh man, with these comments why would the Dev team want to share there knowledge or findings. I couldn't blame them if they kept their findings to themselves for the way some are acting!
  • deano
    via Wordpress
    keep what to themselves they have not done anything since v2.0these noobs on here crack me up, the dev team have not fount any expoilts since ver 2.0they just use other peoples expoilts in there own tools like redsnow or pwnage its a factgeohot, comex, and @i0n1c the untether 4.3.1/2/3@sherif_hashim for the bb crash in ultrasn0wposininjas for greenpoisonwithout these people doing the real work we would all me screwed its that simple MuscleNerd tweets about jb ios 5 and so on however he aint done **** really because the tools hes using arant even isMuscleNerd less pumping and more hacking instead of just using other peoples expoilts because your looking like a sad bastard nowadays
  • deano
    via Wordpress
    the only person who will come out with a ipad 2 jailbreak is geohotand chronic dev might bring us a new greenpoison i know for sure the dev team wont give us anything from themselves, nothing new from them since ver 2.0 for 2g and 3.0 only for 3gits time for the dev team, to turn off there macs because there done
  • duck
    duck Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    YOOOO fucknuts, shut the **** up and CAlm y our ass down, Its sad to see people arguing over free stuff, If i was musclenerd iw ould just stop Jailbreaking and let people Argue about **** all day, and not get anything. So shut up fucknuts and enjoy what is being brought to us for free of charge. Guys please help the low life loosers to Mature a bit better, because they surely dont have a fucking life. I dobut any of you Know how to program or even C+++ So shut up with this is the same they steal others work. shut up **** nuts. Geez all you loosers that keep Bashing the jailbreaking dev teams are **** nuts
  • who cares
    who cares Posts: 83
    via Wordpress
    Somebody need to work on unlock who cares abt jailbreak once you jailbreak once that should be fine so dev team need to come up with unlock which we are awaiting for ages
  • Bruce
    Bruce Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
    just a dumb question. Can you put ios5 on a 3g not a 3gs, has anyone tried it?
  • Tom Stanson
    Tom Stanson Posts: 1
    via Wordpress