Apple Accused Of Copying iOS 5 Wi-Fi Sync Feature From Rejected Jailbreak App

2»

Comments

• Dale
    Dale Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Couldn't agree more with Mark's statement, as to the other poster's Wi-Fi sync did have stability issues, but when combined with Synchronicity it would back-up and sync my iPhone in the background, just like Apple's Wi-Fi sync claims to do, and I never had any major problems with it. My respect for Apple as the legitimite and honourable underdog of the electronics industry has been eroded as I have seen idea after idea first appear in the jailbreak community, and then those self same ideas are incorporated into the next iOS update. Apple should recognise and compensate those who have already released a feature if they hadn't already patented or announced such a feature before hand. Indeed if this were to happen in the UK such an action would be illegal (assuming the idea was patented by the developer) however I am unfamiliar with US patent law and legal aid systems.To quote the Simpson's, "What happened Apple? You used to be cool!"
  • Jaqbly
    Jaqbly Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    All I have to say is thank you Greg Hugh's for giving us wifi sync in ios5. And to everyone that said it was crap,it your fault your stupid cuz the cydia app work perfect for me on all my devices.