JailbreakMe 3.0: Browser-Based Jailbreak Tool May Be Released Soon

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageJailbreakMe 3.0: Browser-Based Jailbreak Tool May Be Released Soon

Comex – developer of JailbreakMe – the popular web-based method to jailbreak iOS 4.0.x has just updated the JailbreakMe website, indicating that he may release an updated version of JailbreakMe (probably JailbreakMe 3.0) - the popular browser-based jailbreak tool.

When iPad 2 was launched, Comex has revealed that he successfully jailbroken it, however Apple was quick to fix the iPad 2 jailbreak vulnerability in iOS 4.3.1.

Read the full story here

Comments

• JT
    JT Posts: 60
    via Wordpress
    Cannot wait for that. Awesome!!!
  • yo mama
    yo mama Posts: 117
    via Wordpress
    My guess is hell no for ios5. If it was for that, he wouldn't be dumb enough to hint at Apple that there was a PDF exploit in the EARLY BETA
  • wait4fall
    wait4fall Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    wait for the ios 5 comes out this Fall to release is the best choice. we already have to many jbs
  • Kimk69
    Kimk69 Posts: 213
    via Wordpress
    Maybe Sunday is Fun Day for the iPad 2. I hope.
  • Tom
    Tom Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    it would be stupid to release an ios5 jailbreak before it's available to the public because apple would just patch it so i'm guessing a 4.xx version... or if they do't release it for months hopefully a ios5
  • deano
    deano Posts: 96
    via Wordpress
    like i said comex or geohot are the bestthe dev team are finished
  • ej
    ej Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
    my prayers have been answered
  • Hombre
    Hombre Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
  • Hacker
    Hacker Posts: 95
    via Wordpress
    To deano comex is still part of the development team still and respect the Dev-team for everything they have done so far and im pretty sure u have use there programs before PwnageTool and redsn0w and im tired of hearing criticism when they don't charge for there programs its FREE!! for ios5 try it and if u don't like u can always downgrade and i don't know why u wouldn't like it cuz u can always disable something you don't like on ios5 and its FREE but wait for the official release first and make sure u get the okay from any known iphone hacker like Dev-team,geohot,planetbeing,pod2g and why wouldn't u want ios5 it has more features?and who ever finds this exploit for ios5 deserves the gold iPhone hacker trophy or ipad 2 gets another iPhone trophy i also know that geohot was challenge by p0sixninja to find an exploit first for ipad 2 but i think that comex exploit is for ios5 cuz i don't think he would intervene between this fight between geo and posixninja unless he did challenge them but may the best iPhone hacker win good luck
  • Trollup
    Trollup Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    The sight has been reverted back to the 2.0 version would be nice to know though lol
  • iRSX
    iRSX Posts: 70
    via Wordpress
    +1. Definitely wait for iOS5 to come out first, or maybe even iPhone 5/4S!! If it's only for 4.3.x then just release it now, no point saving it.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Nothing is coming guys. Don't believe these idiots, who just keep giving us hope doing nothing.Where is Geohot?
  • everybody
    everybody Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    ... stop feeding crap, ipad2 won't be supported again, for a 100th time... so lame.
  • rampage
    rampage Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    looks like stevie holds devs with pliers by the balls.
  • abody
    abody Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    the thing is do you bay the IPad2 before the or after the jailbreakme 3.0because I got 7 IPhone in 4 days but only 2 of them supported jailbreakme 2.0 but the rest were updated and I have until now problem unlocking them.
  • kenny
    kenny Posts: 42
    via Wordpress
    This will be awesome if it works. Last year it was hilarious seeing all the jailbroken iPhones on display in the phone stores.
  • deano
    via Wordpress
    to hacker, if you read all my posts about the dev team im not sayin they have not given us some top tools to usebut since ver 3.0 they have done nothing new, comex did not join dev team untill after he released sprint since v3.0 the only guys releasing expoilts have being comex, geohot, chronic devand the dev team used these expoilts in there own tools rensn0w, pwnagebut im sick of muslenerd tweeting about jail breaking because he does nothing it a fact even i can take somebodys software and make it my ownmicrosoft office, or microsoft office deano...lolbut i cant release it untill somebody helps me lol but the ipad is not surported but my cat ran off with the charger and a mouse as **** on the screen but it will be released soon or maybe not could be someday, or funday, or its ra1ning...lol
  • deano
    via Wordpress
    but you guys should realize its not that hard to jailbreak apples ios but its very hard to do it in a legal way like the dev team trys to doi was a bigtime software hacker back in the day with SND SEEK & DESTROY, AND BIRD, And the crackers union, but we did not care if it was legalthis scene needs to go under ground things would be done alot quicker but the dev team are scared about getting sued like geo with sonybut there will become a time when jb will be impossible in a legal way
  • Jordan2611
    Jordan2611 Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K8WZTRNRItunes 10.5 Beta AND ios5 beta link.....Hope helps guys! Remember you MUST have a registered UDID on the device u plan using with ios5. The itunes can be used either way n works great......need to install ios5.
  • Hing kong
    Hing kong Posts: 26
    via Wordpress
    and of that I said i was over one
  • Val
    Val Posts: 60
    via Wordpress
    Did you use punctuation in any of your comments? How about a complete sentence? It's so hard to read people's rants when they can't write correctly. Sometimes I wish that was a requirement to use the internet.
  • juan
    juan Posts: 46
    via Wordpress
    chill guys.. just wait.. if dont have jailbreak for ipad2.. just burn it lol
  • Hay here's a thought
    via Wordpress
    Or sell it and buy an IPad 1 that is supported.
  • Mama
    Mama Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Now child I gonin be the first to download not you sonny
  • Jake
    Jake Posts: 62
    via Wordpress
    The teaser is not funny by comex but it at least tells us that it is coming out soon
  • nobody
    nobody Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    This will be the best jailbreak of all time so stop following it