Redsn0w 0.9.8b1 & Sn0wbreeze 2.8b1 For Windows: iOS 5 Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Releas

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageRedsn0w 0.9.8b1 & Sn0wbreeze 2.8b1 For Windows: iOS 5 Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released

iPhone Dev team has released Redsn0w 0.9.8b1 for Windows users. Couple of days back they had released Redsn0w 0.9.8b1 for Mac to jailbreak iOS 5 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.

It was meant for developers of jailbreak apps and tweaks so they can test their software on iOS 5 beta.

Dev Team has updated their blog post with the following details:

Read the full story here

Comments

• Stan
    Stan Posts: 192
    via Wordpress
    While I like to commend the Dev-Team for their relentless efforts to provide Jailbreak community with new solutions to problems created by Apple in the first place, it also has to be said that the Dev-Team have completely forgotten about the unlock we all desperately need.Please help us get out of jail. We need unlock for the new baseband!!!!
  • BruTTus
    BruTTus Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    man!, acquires a turbo SIM like a Gevey's SIM and forget it about all the problem of wait for the unlock.
  • qp
    qp Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
  • zoxxx
    zoxxx Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
    Yap .Gevey-pro working just fine .
  • Pankaj
    Pankaj Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    plzz tell us iPhonehacks,,, is it a tethered or untethered jailbreak! U should also write this thing in your post!
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress
    It is a tethered jailbreak.
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress
    It's a tethered jailbreak.We've updated the post, thanks for pointing it out and we'll mention it going forward.
  • Stan
    Stan Posts: 192
    via Wordpress
    This is crap! There's no unlock like ultrasn0w.Gevey SIM only works if your provider ignores your using it. Beside, if it loses power due to low battery or loses reception due to poor signal coverage, you have to perform the whole unlock procedure again.SIM interposer will can get your account banned from your network provider if they knew that you have spoofed your IMSI and ICCID.This is short-term solution and I need long-term solution.I'll continue to wait until someone in the Dev-Team remember to do find a solution :-)
    71708 Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    iPad 2 Jailbreak. Enough said.
  • Tbv
    Tbv Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    I have been using the Gevey sim for 2 months now on my iPhone 4 with no problem. You're going to be waiting for a very long, long time for any more unlocks for the iPhone 4 BB 2.10 & higher.There may never be anymore unlocks for the iPhone 4.
  • Diego
    Diego Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    So it preserves the baseband. Does the current ultrasn0w work on iOS5? I am running the iPad bb 6.15 and would like to know if I will still have service if I get iOS5 and use this jailbreak.
  • deano
    deano Posts: 96
    via Wordpress
    who cares about a tethered jailbreak for ios 5 for devs limera1n expoilt used to jbnothing new from muslenerd again but he makes it looks like he as done something new he as just used limera1n to jb ios 5 wowmuslenerd if you cant give us something new please just piss off, im so fed up of you tweeting about things when you have done nothing yourself
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    No more unlocks than I think Dev team should put down their hanger!
  • Moodi
    Moodi Posts: 74
    via Wordpress
    You are an ASS-HOLE fas.is Apple paying you ??? get out of her if you dont like what Dev-Team doing for many other people.
  • Your momma
    Your momma Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    Just get a plan...like everyone else. Idiot.
  • Virushan
    Virushan Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Will there be a ipad2 jailbreak?
  • deano
    deano Posts: 96
    via Wordpress
    virushan, who knows because these groups dont tell us anything usefulcomex as changed his jailbreakme.com web pagesayin pdf?? however that was days ago and everything has gone quietthe dev team wont be releasing a ipad 2 jailbreak or a new unlock because they have not got anybody good enough to find new expoiltsi think at the moment are only hope is comex?? geohot?? or chronic dev but nobody is talkin about releasing anythinglooks like apple has wonnobody wants a tethered jailbreak for ios 5 anyways dev team are finished
  • Martin
    Martin Posts: 53
    via Wordpress
    hi guys,just a quick one about unlocking 5.16.2i used snowbreeze and with the ipad baseband ans all went perfect on 4.3.3 all working perfect.including gps signal.no issues
  • Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress
    i'm confused, why would anyone want an unlocked iPhone n e way? Its at&t or no 3g so wtf, all you people complaining are t-mo fans?
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    You are no less. Apple is currently paying dev team not me :) but if they do pay me I would be happy.
  • Ryan
    Ryan Posts: 260
    via Wordpress
    The UK has about 5 or 6 different operators, that's why people ask for the unlock so much as there's so many different choices.I don't need the unlock though, I was smart enough to choose the right operator when I got my contract. :P haha.