Next Generation iPhone And iPad References Discovered In iOS 5

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageNext Generation iPhone And iPad References Discovered In iOS 5

Few days back TUAW reported that there are references to next generation iPhone and iPad in iOS 5 beta that released to developers of iOS developer program after it was unveiled at the WWDC 2011 Keynote address.

TUAW reports that their sources inspecting the USB device files have discovered references to two new iPad models and two new iPhone models.

TUAW reports:

Read the full story here

Comments

• asger
    asger Posts: 49
    via Wordpress
  • jai
    jai Posts: 23
    via Wordpress
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    What to do with references, when the next gen i5 has been delayed already!
  • Ktpett
    Ktpett Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    My money is on a name change for the new iPod touch 5 rather than a truely new iPad. No facts to support my statement, just a hunch. * I assume the form factor for the new touch will be larger to accompany its new name...something between the current iPhone and iPad. The larger screen would increase gaming performance which complements so much of what the touch has become. * I'll also throw in the possiblity of Apple's recent 3D patents playing a role which further supports my hunch about using the iPad3,1 name over iPod Touch 5. * Last thought...Apple likes simplicity. With iPod shuffle, iPod nano, iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, things are starting to get complex. The new naming will support the idea that iPods play music, iPhones and iPads do everything. I for one would love to hear the term iTouch go away...ladies and gentleman...it is an iPod touch just like it is an iPod nano, iPod shuffle. Am I right? Steve, are you with me?