5 iOS 5 Features Inspired By Jailbreak Apps / Tweaks

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
image5 iOS 5 Features Inspired By Jailbreak Apps / Tweaks

iOS 5 unveiled at last week’s WWDC 2011 Keynote address includes more than 200 new features. Some of the major features include iMessage, revamped notification system, PC Free, Wi-Fi Sync etc.

Last year, features such as Folders, Multitasking introduced in iOS 4 were inspired by the jailbreak apps such as Categories, ProSwitcher etc. and not surprisingly, some of the new iOS 5 features seem to be also inspired by jailbreak apps or tweaks.

Read the full story here

Comments

• fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Now you know why Apple does not interfere in jailbreak. Sony tried to stop theirs, but Apple does not care about the money they lose due to piracy of apps caused by **** :p
  • jai
    jai Posts: 23
    via Wordpress
    its only inevitable that these tweaks will be part of the IOS. These are consumers demand for functionability and I am happy to see it included with the new update.
  • HusAli
    HusAli Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    iOS 5 let's you use your device while it's syncs with iTunes, Inspired by Synchronicity!
  • Gator5000e
    Gator5000e Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    I want to see a Call Tell or Call Announce type feature in iOS5.
  • Fingers21
    Fingers21 Posts: 243
    via Wordpress
    Difference is, there free from apple! Wifi sync, mobilenotifier, FaceTime over 3G, are all things we had to pay for from cydia!
  • Nightrunner
    Nightrunner Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Stealing jailbreak app ideas???This is the bunch (jailbreak programmers) who have re-engineered someone else's code (Apple's iOS) to suite them. And then charge others to have the features!!!That's rich!Never been a fan of jailbreaking and from what I've seen alot of it is crap or makes your phone interface untidy.
  • NorGod
    NorGod Posts: 33
    via Wordpress
    shut the **** up mother fucker....this site its for people who like to jailbreak their iphones..if you are not one of us get out of here or ii will tell you mom that you are having sex with your sister....
  • lol
    lol Posts: 79
    via Wordpress
    Wow you have a weird sense of imagination. Maybe you should take a rest from watching certain videos.
  • Jorge
    Jorge Posts: 125
    via Wordpress
    that was totally hilarious =)
  • Abel
    Abel Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
    Then why are you even here?
  • Arber B.
    Arber B. Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Lol, yeah exactly !!!!
  • bigboss
    bigboss Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    People who make softwares for Apple are being paid by apple. People who make jailbreak software are individuals who are not being paid by companies, so in order for them to get income is by selling their softwares to the Jailbreak community (us). And ideas that were available by hardworking jailbreak software developers are stolen by Apple, and these people are the ones who Apple should hire, rather than just stealing ideas.
  • bigboss
    bigboss Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    I thought Apple was pretty creative...but they are only 'innovative'
  • JChang
    JChang Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    any comments about Apple or the Jailbreak is very subjective.. no one can say which is right which is not.. believe it or not, if there's no apple there wont be jailbreak but in return it will still have apple even without jailbreak.. so if you like Apple, keep doing it but if you like jailbreak, go ahead! nobody can stop you but that doesn't mean you can criticize one another... =)
  • Pedro Portugal
    Pedro Portugal Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    If someone invented the pedal break, the other cars don´t have the right to copy the idea?Apple, show in jailbreak community a window for what people want, is that wrong?.
  • freegadgetsyou
    freegadgetsyou Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    "App Store" inspired by "Cydia"
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    wow so many cry baby's. apple stole this.... jail breakers stole that. I say take all apple has to give us for FREE and JB for the rest. I will. SB, wb 5 row ect. If apple wants to "take" the things we get from jail breakers and make them part of the ios fucking a. They will run more stable on the os and leave even more room for me to tweak my iphone. Just stop bitching about....all the new advancements in ios 5 will lead to even better jail break apps watch and see....
  • Cooper
    Cooper Posts: 144
    via Wordpress
    I don't give a **** one way or the other about jailbreaking.I am on this site to read about new software and hardware. Is it ok with you if I stay?
  • Jack Black
    Jack Black Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    They only do this because they had no idea to add new stuff in iOS 5, and I think its because in this case maybe less people jailbreak there iDevices to have tweaks because the most important ones are in iOS 5 itself. :-)
  • Bayani Mills
    Bayani Mills Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Seems Apple has provided its users with reason to NOT jailbreak their devices.JB developers have made an income from selling their niche apps; and I'm sure wil continue to do so after the release.Apple prevented the release of camera apps that made use of the volume button as a trigger, and it was speculated at the time that this was because of their view to implement this at a later time.
  • Meltdown
    Meltdown Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    I may be mistaken, but weren't a few camera apps rejected for using volume buttons to take pics because they were infringing on design patents?Why is it ok now?
  • Sedrick
    Sedrick Posts: 31
    via Wordpress
    Because Apple owns the patent and this,so called new feature is just not as new as they claim it is.Apple keeps inovating a a slow speed so they have always "innovative" ideas each year....This is the way they keep in business and is not different from its competitors.
  • gfdgds
    gfdgds Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    App Store and Cydia Store. Omg they have a similarity!! "A"pp store stole the "A" from Cydi"a"
  • appleSUX
    appleSUX Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i just want to behead all apple engineers for violating copyright law. all cydia apps are signed and copyrighted such as Intelliborn.inc and so on. n those mother fukrs who rnt fan of jailbreak u can suk my balls faggots..