iPad Prototype With 3D Display?

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPad Prototype With 3D Display?

We’ve heard rumors that Apple is planning to bring 3D technology to the next generation iPad – iPad 3.

Folks at Netbook News claim that they’ve discovered a iPad prototype with a 3D display at the Display Taiwan tradeshow.

Netbook News recently reported:

Read the full story here

Comments

• midkidd
    midkidd Posts: 23
    via Wordpress
    I say not necessarily fake but not gonna happen
  • hxclos
    hxclos Posts: 353
    via Wordpress
    Fake! It's not even an iPad 2, it's the first gen iPad. Look at how thick it is. Come on, he's obviously sliding through pictures. I could easily download those images and claim my iPad has 3D technology. He just wants views on his YouTube.
  • Frosti7
    Frosti7 Posts: 36
    via Wordpress
    I belive its a real fake, that means, its real but its not apple - althou someon might be using same apple casing (stole or bought in china)
  • deano
    deano Posts: 96
    via Wordpress
  • Maxilus
    Maxilus Posts: 17
    via Wordpress
    Maybe it is an ipad first gen. But they might be using some 3D photos in it.
  • has
    has Posts: 27
    via Wordpress
    It is real. I was with Stevie Jobs yesterday in a meeting and he confirmed that he will be releasing the Ipad3-D in January 2012. It may be delayed because the world ends next year and Jobs is currently designing an Iworld so we can all live in it till the world is rebuilt. The Ipad 3d will also feature a 3d environment you can live inside and the device also poop's Ipod Nanos.
  • Macsimos
    Macsimos Posts: 48
    via Wordpress
    Has, your response is one of the best replies I've read on this site!! That's classic! Now for my thoughts... I have to agree that Apple would not put out an iPad with a 3-D display that requires glasses. Nintendo has already made 3-D displays for handheld gaming, the 3D-Si. Apple needs to step up and create some new major updates and devices, because other devices are getting closer and closer if not as good or better than Apples iPad/ iPhone. Hopefully Apple can make something mind blowing like the Wii-U announced at E3 where we could use our iPhones along side the iPad for gaming and such. I'm a Xbox 360 fan but Nintendo has really stepped up to the plate as an innovative company.,, come Apple bring out the big guns!
  • James
    James Posts: 258
    via Wordpress
    dude i said on the first day that the ipad2 came out that they didn't make it a retina display because they are saving it for a ipad3 with a 3d display. no lie.
  • has
    via Wordpress
    Cheers, i look fwd to responding to more posts. Too much spare time at work so posting on many sites is a hobby of mine.
  • has
    via Wordpress
    wow u must b god...hav a medal
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Not gonna make it for the next two years. TRUST ME!