JailbreakMe 3.0 To Jailbreak All iOS Devices From iPhone 3GS To iPad 2 On iOS 4.2.1 To iOS 4.3.3

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageJailbreakMe 3.0 To Jailbreak All iOS Devices From iPhone 3GS To iPad 2 On iOS 4.2.1 To iOS 4.3.3

Comex – developer of JailbreakMe - popular browser-based jailbreak tool who is expected to release a new version of the tool to jailbreak iPad 2 has revealed that he has reduced the time it will take to jailbreak an iOS device by using a unionfs approach instead of using the stashing approach that has been used by jailbreak tools.

Read the full story here

Comments

• r0ni
    r0ni Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Wow!!! Can't wait to jb my ipad2
  • Sonic280
    Sonic280 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Good job comex! Don't make us wait too long :) Im very eager to jailbreak my ipad 2.
  • Bruce Lee
    Bruce Lee Posts: 17
    via Wordpress
    MuscleTurd Rocks!!!
  • deano
    deano Posts: 96
    via Wordpress
    here we go again, there sayin what the jb will do but no release date so nothing really new but the noobs on here will be kissing musclenerd ass even thou he as done nothing himselfcomex you have good skills...kid lol
  • Jimmy John Popp
    Jimmy John Popp Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I cant wait..excited to finally jb my ipad 2Thanks MuscleNerd!!
  • Simon
    Simon Posts: 134
    via Wordpress
    i have iphone4 and on 4.3.3 and its not working
  • deano
    via Wordpress
    Jimmy John Popp, its nothing to do with musclenerdyou foolits comex give credit to the right person you halfwitmusclenerd as done nothing since v2.0.....factmusclenerd uses other hackers expoilts....factmusclenerd tweets bollocks......factplease know your stuff before posting stuff on here look at the post above fuckin moron
  • r0ni
    r0ni Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Hopefully it'll be released soonnnnnnnnn....
  • Ohm
    Ohm Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    If you go to http://www.jailbreak me.com, it will show photo of alpine cover snow with a signboard with PDF lettering. I think this will be the next jailbreak. Waiting for the slider showing , slide to jailbreak. :)
  • Zolk
    Zolk Posts: 184
    via Wordpress
    I know a lot of mainly ipad2 users are eagerly waiting for this, but as someone on a jailbroken, unlockable iphone3gs running ios4.3.3 already, I'm eagerly awaiting a successful untethered, unlockable (via preserved old baseband or whatever) ios5 (and the ios5 release itself, obviously!)
  • Matthew s
    Matthew s Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Muscle turd and cockmex y dont yall clowns give a realese date? Y cause u like the attention u guys get from this.. Because yall are nerdy as **** and now u feel accepted u losers!
  • kiddowiddo
    kiddowiddo Posts: 36
    via Wordpress
    You think they're nerds do you? Well, listen dickhead, if it weren't for what you call "nerds" there wouldn't be all the technology and computers and super duper phones would there? And same goes for this, if it weren't for these guys we couldn't enjoy the privileges of a jailbroken phone, so before you post a fucking dumb comment, think about the stupid fool you are, what these guys do for us, and what you can't fucking do for the world. Stupid mofo
  • deano
    via Wordpress
    kiddowiddo, your a mouthy ball bag licker matthew is right these guys piss us all aroundhow mant times does that freak musclenerd tweet telling us what he as done but it never turns out he talks bollocks, i would love meet him i would stick my iphone dopwn is throatcomex your skills are very goodmuslenerd **** off using other hackers expoilts and tweeting you have done something for yourself your full of **** dude
  • deano
    via Wordpress
    so go buy another one
  • Knight
    Knight Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Steady Good jod ! i will donate !
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Relax there. People will crib. Because no one likes waiting. What ever we say, does not change the release date.
  • deano
    via Wordpress
    Actually on second thoughts I will kiss musclenerd's ass...fact
  • Hacker
    Hacker Posts: 95
    via Wordpress
    deano posted before that he has jailbroken ipad2 lol whens the release date deano? you mentioned your Russians friends are going to release the ipad 2 jailbreak free here on iPhone hacks lol.deano always talks about muscle nerd in every post i think hes in love with muscle nerd cuz deano a fagot.deano also thinks that comex isnt on the dev-team what a fucking retard.he also thinks sheriff hasim a iphone hacker hes freaking baseband hacker stupid.he also thinks Chronic Dev Team aka green poison was never near an ipad 2 cuz he a fucking retard.deano said on a other post neither comex or Joshua Hill wont ever come out with a jailbreak and now he saying comex has skills make up your dam mind retard.so the 2 iphone teams cant do it so its up to deano to release his program called dumbass.
  • kiddowiddo
    kiddowiddo Posts: 36
    via Wordpress
    Yeah yeah go suck a ****
  • Dean
    Dean Posts: 125
    via Wordpress
    Hacker you donkey ball bag licker, i don't want a jailbreakI never said I did you halfwit and the iPad 2 was jailbrokenThe first day it was out by comex then he gave the code toA underground group based in Russia it's a fact you dumb **** comex even posted a screenshot of his iPad 2So hacker you know **** allBut stay on your knees waiting 4 musclenerd do you
  • Dean
    Dean Posts: 125
    via Wordpress
    Joshua hill knows **** all to he just used limera1n in greenpoison another factBecause shatter never worked i know I was a testerSo hacker go and take your bullshit elsewhereComex you have skills..... Kid unlike these fuckers who use your and geohot expoilts and claim them as there own musclenerd, Joshua hill, and the rest of the devs
  • Doctor
    Doctor Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    yeah fuk musclenerd hes done nothing ALL HAIL COMEX
  • Jake
    Jake Posts: 62
    via Wordpress
  • deano
    via Wordpress
    finally what???????no release dateand how many times in 3 years have we heard jail broken all devices or jail broken 4 life it never happens really because apple comes out with a new ios and it starts againbut it wont stop people on here giving credit to the wrong guys or just talking bollocks like hacker musclenerds **** i call him nowadays
  • ej
    ej Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
    We may not have a release date but we do have a solid deal that he comix is making a took and that it's not a hoax that's all I need
  • Matthew s
    Matthew s Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Are u stupid!! Jailbreaking is easy once you get the concept u dummy! Jus like everything else! Could i do it? Probably not! But they already jailbroke it like 3 or 4 monthes ago, they jus love the attention! I will take back my disrespectful comments on comex but musclenerd is a joke that loves the attention, if i could make a tweet and affect 300000 people i wouldnt leave off the attention like mn!
  • Ramiz khudafi
    Ramiz khudafi Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Same **** I been hearing ipad3 isn't Comin out till march 2012 hurry the **** upguys cmon ill pay for it if you want just get it done!!!!!
  • Zang
    Zang Posts: 153
    via Wordpress
    The devices are Jailbroken for life, what are you smoking this time Deano?There always seems to be a problem with you. All big talk and no action.You were a tester for shatter? Then why don't you develop a new Jailbreak? As testers in the software world also know the code and report any bugs etc in the actual code.Or is that just a lie your saying? If not. Release the shatter code then, as if your telling the truth as an actual tester you would have had access to the code.
  • deano
    via Wordpress
    shatter did not work you moron its no good and its not for me to release a teams expoilt working or not i know it does not stop musclenerd from doing it but hes a knoband the shatter code is on the net, took me 10 mins on goole to find itlike ive said before do your research before you posting your crapquote by zang The devices are Jailbroken for life, what are you smoking this time Deano?ipad 2???????? enough said moron
  • Deano's Mom
    Deano's Mom Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Deano you spoilt little boy!Come home, your dinner is on the table!I didn't bring you up to be so rude.Can't wait for you to jailbreak the ipad 2.When is your release date?