Apple: Samsung 'Slavishly Copying' Apple's Products; Motion To See iPhone 5 & iPad 3 An 'Attempt To

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple: Samsung 'Slavishly Copying' Apple's Products; Motion To See iPhone 5 & iPad 3 An 'Attempt To Harass'

As expected, Apple responded to Samsung’s motion demanding Apple to handover samples of iPhone 5 and iPad 3 so that it can evaluate whether there’ll be confusion between Samsung and Apple’s future products.

Apple has responded that Samsung’s motion is an attempt to harass and irrelevant to the case.

Here’s a snippet from Apple’s filing:

Read the full story here

Comments

• Gues
    Gues Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Apple sux ****! Android rox!!
  • Marusya
    Marusya Posts: 58
    via Wordpress
  • Tom
    Tom Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    well it is copying be i don't know how its 'harassment' ?
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    That is the reason to make peace with Nokia.
  • Pacomac
    Pacomac Posts: 145
    via Wordpress
    Android only rocks if you prefer your applications written in java and not native code! Then again if you agree with that statement you have serious problems. Oh and watch your back, Oracle might just sue the ass off you!
  • josemir da silva
    josemir da silva Posts: 35
    via Wordpress
    I know Apple is no saint, specially when it comes to suing companies and stuff, BUT on this case, I side with Apple 100%. Smart phones sucked balls before the iphone, and there was NO table at all before the ipad, and once you look at the sansung products, they are SOOO close to Apple. Sanssung should just make TVs and be done with it :)
  • josemir da silva
    josemir da silva Posts: 35
    via Wordpress
    Right and you spend your time on a iphone site?
  • asger
    asger Posts: 49
    via Wordpress
    there were tablet, they just sucked big time.
  • jussayin
    jussayin Posts: 35
    via Wordpress
    well I think apple may be playing a dangerous game considering how many components they buy from samsung but thats not the point... point is and I'm an apple fan boy as such... is the tablet as it is will come in many shapes and forms but is going to be inherently very similar... point being look at lap tops they all look the same and who is suing who no one because thats the shape and form they take....
  • Eric
    Eric Posts: 238
    via Wordpress
    I am an iPhone lover but, "Sanssung (Samsung) should just make TVs and be done with it" is a dumb statement. First Samsung has been around much longer than Apple, and to say they should only make TVs is to say you know nothing about the company.If you've ever seen to Korea would you see Samsung written on a lot of things. I was in Korea about 10 years ago, and Samsung's phones were light years ahead of American cellphones. Now they are fighting to regain that ground.Samsung has a huge electronics division, they are in the financial service, heavy construction equipment, medical services, security, and I am sure a lot more. To narrow a company down to making TV's is just an insult.
  • Dick
    Dick Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    Think back to when you were a child on the playground in grade school and that certain friend that you sometimes secretly hated bc he would copy everything you say until youd get mad. Yes, thats a form of harassment.