iOS 5 Beta 2 Brings Native-Style Momentum Scrolling To Web Apps

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiOS 5 Beta 2 Brings Native-Style Momentum Scrolling To Web Apps

With every major new release of iOS Apple keeps adding new functionality to Mobile Safari. Safari Reader, Reading List, find text on the web page, the Nitro JavaScript engine to improve performance were all added to mobile Safari in previous releases of iOS.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Abel
    Abel Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
    Am I the only one that hates web apps? Just don't have ANY need/desire for them.
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    true kinda point less when there is no limit (except what apple puts on) to a app. why wast e time with a web app
  • GeO
    GeO Posts: 24
    via Wordpress
    Who cares about web apps. Hows the new beta? Less bugs or anything?
  • Dr Puttingham
    Dr Puttingham Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    New beta much better than beta 1. BT stack in beta 1 sucked, in my 2009 Camry it'd ring at least 5 times after I hit the answer button on the steering wheel, now is instant. Activesync with my SBS 2008 really sucked with beta 1, caused messages to duplicate and took over a minute to send, now back to normal.So far, is nice for me.Regards,Steven
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    ok you hate web apps.what if apple doesn't aprove an app because it uses a cc gateway or similar.and you guys never browse a mobile enabled web page?? because thats completely different. oh and lets forget about all of the OTHER smart phones out there.