New iPhone 5 Concept Inspired By 6th Gen iPod Nano

2»

Comments

• at&tHaTer
    at&tHaTer Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
    with those sharp edges I coundnt imagine trying to get it out of my pocket. I doubt apple would ever go with fixed led indicators like that as well.
  • Abel
    Abel Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
    I like it. But the funny thing is all the people saying it doesn't look like an Apple design. Read the article! It's based on the current iPod Nano design! [SMH] Morons...
  • Dansk Mester
    Dansk Mester Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    It looks like the infuse 4g. Which I returned yesterday and got an iPhone 4 in it's place. 3GS bricked.
  • Jacob
    Jacob Posts: 47
    via Wordpress
    I defiantly agree!! Would be the best design yet.
  • Moises
    Moises Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    it kinda looks like a samsung memoir but the design is pretty nice. although i cant imagine one in my pockets. the phone might be too wide and sharp.
  • Abel
    Abel Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
    Also, some are talking about sharp edges? Sharper than the 4? Not likely. SMH more...
  • wierdo
    wierdo Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    awesome as! I would definetely get one!!!!
  • Rl
    Rl Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
    Excuse me, what did you say...Inspired By 6th Gen iPod Nano.... it's drama.It's SonyEricsson 5-6 years ago....:-(
  • ShayneH
    ShayneH Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i think RL is right. it's like a sony or Lg phone design some years ago. The new Sony Xperia looks way better (no i dont have one). What's so great about LED indicators? Pfffftth! Somehow, all the latest smart-phones with large screens look absolutely awkward, take up too much pocket space and are waaay too fragile to be physically handled without getting a heart attack at some point. i might as well put my ipad on my face to make a call. A sturdy phone that does not break down in high humidity areas, scratch / malfunction when you drop it from your table a few times, has cheap replaceable covers, a decent camera, wifi, sat-GPS, play video and music, and does not cost 800$ to replace is the best i can think of. other than that, there's my aleinware laptop and the ipad.
  • Dan Bradley
    Dan Bradley Posts: 81
    via Wordpress
    This concept design is sleek and straight class. iPhone rounded edges and cartoonish style vibe and interface needs to go and they need to make it feel more stylish. Perfect execution, in my opinion. I would surely purchase this version, all of the other concepts I have seen have just been...expected. There are only so many times I will dump $300 into the same exact phone with minimal aesthetic changes.
  • tyrone
    tyrone Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Pretty slick. And with an A5 processor, that's pretty sweet.. It's got 'too damn expensive' written all over it :(
  • Jacob
    Jacob Posts: 47
    via Wordpress
    it looks like the nokia lumia 800/900 except with the sides flat instead of the top and bottom