AT&T Will Offer Cheaper Mobile Insurance Plan To iPhone Users From July 17th

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageAT&T Will Offer Cheaper Mobile Insurance Plan To iPhone Users From July 17th

AT&T has recently updated the terms and conditions of their Mobile Insurance plan to also cover Apple’s iPhone from July 17th.

AT&T Mobile insurance covers loss, theft, accidental damage and mechanical or electrical failure. AT&T’s Mobile Insurance plan will be a lot cheaper than the iPhone specific insurance that AT&T offered to iPhone users.

Read the full story here

Comments

• idevice news
    idevice news Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Well this is so unlike AT&T. I mean we have never seen them so generous in their life. But it is a great news anyway, atleast for the existing AT&T customers.
  • Nebnostod
    Nebnostod Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    I've never been a fan of mobile insurance and this doesn't change that. I've shattered two iPhones, a 32gb 3GS and a 32gb iP4, and apple swapped them out for a refurb for $200. If you're as big a klutz as me you should probably have a case anyway. You can get several nice ones for $125.
  • J-Bird
    J-Bird Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Enrollment restrictions apply. Customers can only enroll within 30 days of a new activation or upgrade, prior activations or upgrades outside of 30 days are not eligible.SO IT BASICALLY ONLY APPLIES TO NEW PURCHASES!
  • jussayin
    jussayin Posts: 35
    via Wordpress
    well to be honest thats really shite orange UK offers insurance for 6 pounds a month and new phone delivered to you next day... think about it if your a high user no phone no big bill!!!
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    So via find my iPhone you can get it ?
  • Anthony
    Anthony Posts: 66
    via Wordpress
    AT&T already was covering iphones prior to this announcement, but here the kicker are they still covering them go through all the links and it shows that they dont cover iphones they have a device tier 1 and tier 2 and it shows ineligble devices iphone is one of them and then you call at&t up the rep tells you its 11.99 and $125.00 to replace. Hmm.. then they tell you to down load the app which is still the mobile protect/asurion.. i'm a little confused here do they offer coverage now or have they stopped. or is the iphone not eligble for this new plan like the documention i printed out. help