JailbreakMe 3.0 Released To Jailbreak iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 2, iPad 1, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touc

Comments

• Tj
    Tj Posts: 102
    via Wordpress
    visit jailbreakme.com on a computer and go to the section titled "About" or "FAQ" I believe, the donation link is somewhere around there. :)
  • Ruffneck
    Ruffneck Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Succes! I had trouble jailbreaking my iphone 4, but after a restore it works perfectly! Thx Comex! good job!
  • Shalashaska
    Shalashaska Posts: 55
    via Wordpress
    guys if your having trouble jailbreaking.. that is cydia downloads but dissapears once in install..do a restore and itll work..i tried it...painful but worthit :)
  • steeneveld
    steeneveld Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Upgraded iphone 4.01 to 4.3.3 - cydia install crashed at 70% as reported above. Restored to factory settings. Jailbreakme had no problem. ipad 2 - less than a minute to jailbreak. I have been jailbreaking since 1.0 and this was so sweet. I donated to comex... man you deserve it! Come on everyone, he deserves praise and reward for this one.
  • warmy
    warmy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I have an IPhone 4 unlocked using ultrasnow, baseband 1.59 & jailbroken on 4.0.1 using jailbreakme 2.0. How can I update to 4.3.3 using jailbreakme 3.0 & keep my unlock?
  • Delnyc
    Delnyc Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
  • Chaz
    Chaz Posts: 28
    via Wordpress
    I just downloaded Cydia onto my ipad1 and it went through without any problems. However, when I turned it off and tried to turn it back on, nothing happens now. It will show the apply logo and turn off and on. I tried to connect it to iTunes but nothing happens at all. Can anyone help me out with this. Oh, and I didn't have any problems when I jailbroke my iPhone (verizon).
  • Chaz
    Chaz Posts: 28
    via Wordpress
    I'm having the same problem with my iPad.
  • Michael
    Michael Posts: 316
    via Wordpress
    I went into a apple store today and took the iPad 2 from the display, went to jailbreakme.com then I downloaded Cydia installed a couple themes and tweaks so when other people play with the iPad on display, they will know to jailbreak it as soon as possible
  • Micky
    Micky Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    I went into a apple store today and took the iPad 2 from the display, went to jailbreakme.com then I downloaded Cydia installed a couple themes and tweaks so when other people play with the iPad on display, they will know to jailbreak it as soon as possible.
  • Frank
    Frank Posts: 215
    via Wordpress
    Works like a Charm. Thanks a million Comex
  • Jared619
    Jared619 Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Can someone please help me?I have an iPhone 3GS and I used the previous jailbreakme to get to 4.0, I am on 05.13.04 baseband. This is all I have done to the iPhone, no unlocks, just the jailbreak.I understand that I have to get it to 4.3.3 to use jailbreakme 3.0, but how should I go about doing this?Should I just plug it into iTunes and update to latest? I don't know if I should be concerned about iTunes updating the baseband or something.Thanks for your reply! I'm sure more people are in the same boat with me
  • Casey
    Casey Posts: 24
    via Wordpress
    Poor Comex, 10 months of work on iOS 5's jailbreak wasted.All thanks to an idiot who leaked the exploit.
  • Jared619
    via Wordpress
    Can someone please help me?I have an iPhone 3GS and I used the previous jailbreakme to get to 4.0, I am on 05.13.04 baseband. This is all I have done to the iPhone, no unlocks, just the jailbreak.I understand that I have to get it to 4.3.3 to use jailbreakme 3.0, but how should I go about doing this?Should I just plug it into iTunes and update to latest? I don’t know if I should be concerned about iTunes updating the baseband or something.Thanks for your reply! I’m sure more people are in the same boat with me
  • Jared619
    via Wordpress
    I have an iPhone 3GS and I used the previous jailbreakme to get to 4.0, I am on 05.13.04 baseband. This is all I have done to the iPhone, no unlocks, just the jailbreak.I understand that I have to get it to 4.3.3 to use jailbreakme 3.0, but how should I go about doing this?Should I just plug it into iTunes and update to latest? I don’t know if I should be concerned about iTunes updating the baseband or something.Thanks for your reply! I’m sure more people are in the same boat with me
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Apple already working on patching the hole!
  • EmJae2100
    EmJae2100 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    If you want to donate to Comex. Here is the link from jailbreakme.com. http://www.jailbreakme.com//#donate
  • Norse
    Norse Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    does this mean that I can upgrade to 4.3.3 (via Itunes) and then unlock through Ultrasn0w, regardless of the baseband?Thank you Comex!
  • matt
    matt Posts: 283
    via Wordpress
    Did the fresh restore (after having it Cydia quit installing 60%) and it worked fine on mt 3GSThanks Much Comex et al !!
  • Expose
    Expose Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Comex you are a super star!everything just running great on my Ipad 2 3G, but no Camera Kit Support!!!As you already said, Camera Kit won't work after JailBreaking, but is it going to solve or not.Anyhow, I still happy with my free Ipad2Thank you COMEX
  • Ad Lee
    Ad Lee Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Dear Comex & Team,Just tried the JBMe3.0 & it works fine on my iPad2.Awesome programming wizardry dudes!Champion!Thanks very very much!
  • Ad Lee
    via Wordpress
    Hey Dude,What u did was funny & amusing, but I don't think the people at the Apple Store will be too happy about it!Haha!
  • Ad Lee
    via Wordpress
    Hi Guys, I have some issues with ****: can't seem to download the APIs. Anyone facing such an issue as well? Would like to hear from you if you have any solutions.Cheers!
  • lancer
    lancer Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    I also had to do a full restore to get the cydia app to install. Once I did the restore, everything went just as expected. Thanks Comex, your still the man!
  • poporipo
    poporipo Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    hello help me plz.... i downloaded cydia and installed , since then my ipad 3g is not even booting, it doesnt start at all. what can i do please.
  • Abdirizack Shariff
    via Wordpress
    If nothings goes rigth go left!.....success in anything in my views is ditermined by getting our best goals through from out set and the best strategy you mastter in order to attain.
  • Shinyoo
    Shinyoo Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    first of all thanks for video, it easy to follow.i got a question i have done what you have shown in the video. I just don't know is my ipad have been jailbreakme or not? any change to show me how its done.
  • b.
    b. Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    does this work for verizon iphone 4 on 4.2.8?
  • fsvinnie22
    fsvinnie22 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Hey guys, I downloaded it last night for the Verizon Iphone 4, at first it was working great. I got some metal gear themes going, then it would freeze up and I would have to restore it. Now everything I download it, it keeps on freezing. Any ideas?
  • Kimi
    Kimi Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Can someone please help me?I have an iPhone 3GS with version 4.3.3 , I am on 05.16.02 Modem Firmware. I just used JailbreakMe 3.0 for jail breaking.Here starts the issue is after jailbreak there was no signal.I opened cydia and installed repo666.ultrasn0w.com .Even then i am not able to see the network. Comex please help me..Thanks...