Sn0wbreeze 2.8 Beta 4 To Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 3 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageSn0wbreeze 2.8 Beta 4 To Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 3 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released

iH8sn0w has released Sn0wbreeze 2.8 beta 4 to jailbreak iOS 5 beta 3 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch that was seeded to developers of iOS developer program yesterday.

The beta version is meant for developers of jailbreak apps and tweaks, so that they can test and debug their software on iOS 5 beta.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Tbv
    Tbv Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    I love sn0wbreeze. This program is a lifesaver for those of us who do not have a MAC to use pwnage tool to preserve the iPhone's baseband. iH8snow is a very talented young man. I hope he continues to provide all of us with his services for a long time.
  • Phil Jenkins
    Phil Jenkins Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I know this is an iPhone hacking site, but I was hoping one of you might have an answer for me:I am currently considering switching to the Android OS and was wondering if anybody knows of the Android iphone dev equivalent. Any information would be most appreciated. (As a longtime reader of this site, I want to thank the authors and the commenters. You have greatly assisted me in maximizing the utility of my iPhone, of which I am eternally grateful.) Thanks,Phil
  • Dev
    Dev Posts: 63
    via Wordpress
    Hello Phil,As far as the comparison, there really isn't much. Android is more open source and iOS is not. The android has good features but iOS ..... Well, sky's the limit. Specially after jailbroken. I use to have android but I also have an iPhone. Decided on leaving the android because of how much more I can do with the iPhone. Android phones are constantly evolving but yet they can't compare to the power of the idevice. Android has 4g net but iPhone don't but that will change in about a year. If you really wanna try android devices I suggest you try it out n try it with the best android device u can find. But I guarantee you will be running back to the i. Good luck and happy hacking.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Why are they disclosing the hole so that apple patches it?
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 383
    via Wordpress
  • Titanss
    Titanss Posts: 31
    via Wordpress
    Can I install Snowbreeze over Jailbreakme with 4.3.3
  • zoxxx
    zoxxx Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
    Its nice to see that ,they work so hard on new ultrasnow .You know that is a thing which unlock iphone :)For normal people iphone is communication tool not game console :)But i am prob old and not in trend :)
  • nick
    nick Posts: 219
    via Wordpress
    I have already a jailbroken verizon iphone. I paid some one to jailbreak it. How do i find out what program was used to jailbreak my phone?