ITC Finds HTC Guilty Of Infringing On Two Apple Patents

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageITC Finds HTC Guilty Of Infringing On Two Apple Patents

Back in March 2010, Apple had filed a lawsuit against HTC alleging that the Taiwan based handset manufacturer has infringed on nearly 20 of Apple's proprietary inventions relating to the iPhone's UI, architecture and hardware.

Apple had also filed a second lawsuit earlier in the week, claiming infringement of 5 more patents.

When Apple filed the lawsuit last year, Steve Jobs had stated:

Read the full story here

Comments

• Wite Boy
    Wite Boy Posts: 77
    via Wordpress
    "Hi, we're gonna copy Android in our new O/S with the notification system that we have and other things, but do that **** to us and we'll sue you"
  • geekinit
    geekinit Posts: 65
    via Wordpress
    Whatever.. Google has been trying to jump as high as iPhone since iPhone recreated the smart phone.
  • skillz
    skillz Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    AMEN... i love apple as much as the next guy but god fucking damn apple can be so arrogant sometimes and just plain sickenly cocky... they put old features on their devices that have been out for a while and claim "It's groundbreaking technology" *cough* video recording in iPhone 3GS in '08
  • skillz
    skillz Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    its true that apple jumped out the gate first but the android OS has been in development since '05
  • Johny
    Johny Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    it will be apple monopoly then..iwont be great....
  • Trav
    Trav Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    iOS 5. This changes everything again.With its easy-to-use interface, amazing features,and rock-solid stability, iOS — Apple’s mobile operating system — is thefoundation of iPhone. And even as other phones try to catch up, the technologies and features built into iOS 5 keep it years ahead of the competition.New in iOS 5:Android-style Notification SystemBBM-style Instant MessagingGoogle-style Cloud syncingAmazon-style Music cloudWindows 8-style Split KeyboardAnd 200 more features copied to the World's MostAdvanced Operating System. iOS: Advancing through copying.®
    like Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    they should make a like butten
  • devol
    devol Posts: 63
    via Wordpress
    Regardless of what the new iOS is taking from android it's no argument because those borrowed features are going to work allot better than they ever have on any of the android phones....ilove my iPhone
  • Jorge
    Jorge Posts: 125
    via Wordpress
    They can suck my ball if they think we're gonna let those apple ass wholes monopolize the phone industry. i had an HTC phone 10 years ago running Windows Pocket PC Apple came late to the party and now they claim they invented the Phone?? not in my watch Mother........kss!!!
  • JayRollz
    JayRollz Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Yea and Apple was most likely working on there years before Android which is why they where the first out. Most likely took the first iphone and used it to fix bugs and issues in UI they had. Not to mention they are stealing the notification system from android now.
  • Wow ur still in the dark.
    via Wordpress
    You guys don't get it. Apple is a big bully. Htc/google has very nice phone without the ties. My eve 3d is impressive to say the least. This coming from an iPhone lover for years. Now htc all the way for phone but I can't see any other tablet than ipad2. Honeycomb and android aren't ready and solid yet. To bad u guys don't have dual core that can be over clocked to nearly 4.0 gigs and no glass 3d Sorry. Keep eating what they feed you.
  • Remy
    Remy Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Common guys, I know you all own HTC phones, what are you even doing here?
  • Texan
    Texan Posts: 39
    via Wordpress
    You sounded like you still miss your iPhone... Just like you missed your ex...
  • Texan
    via Wordpress
    They're here cause they're ignorant.
  • eddie-a
    eddie-a Posts: 62
    via Wordpress
    lol wtf are you doing in an iphone hack website you nerds. iphone is pwning the competition, I love that Apple won this suit even though it is also guilty of taking other peoples work, Apple was smart to roll their product out first and put a patent on that ****.
  • A Black Dude
    A Black Dude Posts: 167
    via Wordpress
    wtf people need to stfu. if you are guilty of infringing then you are guilty of infringing. so many babies crying about nothing.
  • Keven
    Keven Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Hey i own a iphone 4 and ive own apple products since the first 3gs came out and well apple isnt years ahead like video recording. They are sueing for no reason, its compitition its who can make it best. Its who can make it the best with the same resources we all know apple has the most stable but andriod has the most featours. Apple does not steal ideas nor does andriod copy designs its going to happen i remember back in 03 the smaller the phone the better. Now bigger screen with high res is awsome. If ipad would have been launched in 03 most people wouldnt buy it
  • RelicS13
    RelicS13 Posts: 74
    via Wordpress
    the way i see it if they want to sue and make money off someone else, i say do it, i guarantee any of you hypocrites would do exactly the same, money is money and we all want it. you guys are saying you wouldnt want money? its a business, and like any other business, the main goal is to increase your income one way or another.
  • laurnzo
    laurnzo Posts: 35
    via Wordpress
    You are too stuck up. Pull that apple out of your butt and it will clear the juice out of your eyes. Unlike you, some of us use multiple phones not just the iPhone. I like the iPhone and my HTC and i use both almost equally. Get a job so you can get a life.
  • laurnzo
    via Wordpress
    I'm with you on that.
  • laurnzo
    via Wordpress
    Unfortunately i do agree with you. but the jailbreak community need to sue Apple too for stealing all the jailbreak apps...hahaha
  • Texan
    via Wordpress
    You just made yourself super ignorant!
  • me
    me Posts: 220
    via Wordpress
    Boycott apple products.