Leaked Photos Of iPad 3 Dock Connector?

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageLeaked Photos Of iPad 3 Dock Connector?

Taiwanese site Apple.pro has posted photos of what it claims to be the dock connector of the next generation iPad.

Although the dock connector is almost similar to the first and second generation iPad models, what differentiates it from current models is the color of the actual connector portion. It is white in the leaked component as opposed to black in the iPad 2.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Marusya
    Marusya Posts: 58
    via Wordpress
    I haven't purchased one yet... waiting till the three. First
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 383
    via Wordpress
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
  • Glen
    Glen Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    I can't believe that anybody would even think that Apple would release a third gen iPad so soon after the 2nd gen. They have never deviated from the way they release new versions of products.I am going to say it here, but it will NOT HAPPEN!
  • WildBill9478
    WildBill9478 Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    Would it be a compatibility issue for the new thunderbolt port in all of the new macs and MacBooks?
  • Abel
    Abel Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
    Glen, I agree with you that there's no way Apple will release iPad 3 so soon. But, they HAVE changed their release procedure: iPhone 5 should've been released in June, but it wasn't.
  • Powerbaked420
    Powerbaked420 Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Glen, If you look at the market of tablets out right now and the market share that apple currently has. They want to keep that market share as high as they can. It would make sense for them to either release a ipad 3 or pro early, because of all the other tables being released throughout the year. first off nobody in the market right now has a "PRO" table, they are all priced for low to mid end consumers. If they released a pro version that would be another niche apple hits first. The pro version probably wont be considered the 3rd ipad but to give customers more choice low or high end tablet. Second the competitors are all trying to chip away at that marketshare and if apple wants to stay ahead they are going to have to speed up production or introduce another option. So don't say there is no chance. its just smart business.
  • Zed Sefi
    Zed Sefi Posts: 143
    via Wordpress
    I will certainly buy iPad pro if it can run full MAC OS, not just a iOS.