Apple Releases New Macbook Airs, Mac Minis & World's First Thunderbolt Display

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Releases New Macbook Airs, Mac Minis & World's First Thunderbolt Display

Apple is on fire today.

After releasing Mac OS X Lion - the eighth major release of Mac OS X via the Mac App Store earlier today, Apple announced the release of updated Macbook Airs, released new Mac Minis and world’s first Thunderbolt Display.

New Macbook Airs:

Apple has updated the Macbook Air with the latest generation with next generation processors, high-speed Thunderbolt I/O technology, a backlit keyboard and comes installed with Mac OS X Lion.

Read the full story here

Comments

• JDB
    JDB Posts: 284
    via Wordpress
    Love the thunderbolt. Have an 09 mpb, so won't upgrade for a while. But love the thunderbolt.
  • Fuck you
    Fuck you Posts: 47
    via Wordpress
  • Cooper
    Cooper Posts: 144
    via Wordpress
    Can you get older versions for cheaper now or are the new ones the only ones that are available?
  • Apel
    Apel Posts: 62
    via Wordpress
    no optical, pretty gay, and since when can 1.7 GHz beat 2.6 GHz?
  • Sentsnica
    Sentsnica Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    The memory cache and ssd do the part, initially the hdd limits the full power of the CPU. But with ssd being so cheap compared lot b4, it does helps to boost the speed alot.
  • Zolk
    Zolk Posts: 184
    via Wordpress
    How is any of this related to hacking an iphone?
  • Eric
    Eric Posts: 238
    via Wordpress
    I would have purchased this for my macbook, but the refresh rate is horrible. So I went with a 28" LG LED backlit monitor.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    They should ogger 320gb model too.
  • Zang
    Zang Posts: 153
    via Wordpress
    In the last year I've used almost 5TB... so ermm.. 320gb isn't even enough for me :P I want to do away with all my backup drives with a 10TB+ drive eventually when available xDSeriously though, anything below 320gb isn't worth it... hell 320gb isn't even a lot X_XGames can take 10-20gb space quick, movies, programs, digital media, apps, music for iPhone, iPad etc, work items... no... 320gb isn't much at all :P I'm surprised they offer 64gb and 128gb as options to be honest... thats TINY....
  • JDB
    JDB Posts: 284
    via Wordpress
    Hey dumbass. That's like asking the USA today why it reports on news around the world. STFU.
  • A Black Dude
    A Black Dude Posts: 167
    via Wordpress
    because cloud is the future my friend. apple thinks ahead...
  • melvarius
    melvarius Posts: 200
    via Wordpress
    Not a big fan of "the Cloud" Firstly You'll be paying someone a monthly fee for the storage (10+ TB worth of data is going to be a premium account I'd imagine) It will work out a helluva lot cheaper to buy a HD. Secondly No internet connection, no access to your data/files.Thirdly I already have access to the Data on my home system no matter where I am. (my own little cloud)The home PC is always on and always connected to the net. I just need to login from the device I'm using. I don't see the need to involve a third party who will charge me a premium for the privelage of doing that.Apple's latest creations just reminds me of corporate thin client machines that are mobile.Apple may be thinking ahead but I prefer to think for myself.
  • Doggz
    Doggz Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
    I agree! Cloud is not the future if you value you data, unrestricted Internet and free liberty. If you hate these things then cloud is for you, good luck!
  • Frank
    Frank Posts: 215
    via Wordpress
    I also run my own cloud a pogo plug drive so yes cloud is the future but with me having the keys. Not some company that can hold my data hostage. Or lose it and say "sorry our cloud crashed due to hacking they may have ur info now"