More Hints Of 3G iPod Touch?

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageMore Hints Of 3G iPod Touch?

There has been a continuous stream of rumors suggesting that the next generation iPod Touch will support 3G.

iDownloadBlog reader spotted a page on Apple's website where an image displaying an iPod Touch with 3G signal indicator. Whether this was an actual leak or an innocent mistake by a designer isn't known, but Apple has rectified the mistake on it's U.S. website.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Dempa
    Dempa Posts: 33
    via Wordpress
    Well, why not 3G in iPod? Just like e.g. Kindle or iPad you can enjoy 3G data without needing the voice option. Except for risking the physical slim form factor I believe it would be good to offer.
  • mkimid
    mkimid Posts: 227
    via Wordpress
    What is the difference between 3G ipt with iphone ? mic, speaker, vibration motor, extra mic for noise canceling. and, ?It is reasonable ?
  • Rob
    Rob Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    please let this be true, the amount of times Iv left my phone in the house but had my ipod touch with me, than theres the hassle of finding a wifi spot just to use facebook or some other way to contact family members,this could be the poor mans iphone..not every 1 can afford an iphone or even get a contract to get 1...and were I live fife, scotland wifi spots are pretty rare but 3g is pretty decent
  • pogi
    pogi Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    make it a phone not data only
  • K20DC2R
    K20DC2R Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    Ditch the ipod and youll never forget ur phone :PBut seriously a 3G ipod is a great idea and will make theCell phone companies millions more.
  • Christian Mercado
    Christian Mercado Posts: 33
    via Wordpress
    You can use it a as a str8 Internet phone that will be a very cheap phone bill :)
  • Devraj
    Devraj Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Correct me if I am Wrong, but I thing the Image that is Shown in the above Article (With a Red Circle), is actually an iPhone 4 Image and Not an iPod Touch.... Thats the reason for the 3G Network Logo..The Indian Apple Site Still shows the 3G Network Image But Because its an iPhone 4..What Say??
  • Margie
    Margie Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    It can't be an iPhone with no speaker at the top :s
  • Iphone4pwnaged
    Iphone4pwnaged Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Plus the camera of the picture is at center, equal to the IPod Touch. Iphone camera is at the left follow by the speaker at center.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    They will just cannabalize iphone sales.
  • Samson
    Samson Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    I doubt that the iPod will include 3G because that will hurt iPhone sales too much. When the photo was published, the person creating the image may have transposed a photo of an iPhone screen onto an iPod touch which would look like the iPod would be getting 3G. If they were going to make such a device, it would probably fall under a new category because iPod's wouldn't be expected to require a data plan. Also in the photograph, the iPad only shows a Wifi connection even though some iPads are equipped with 3G. I highly doubt that the iPod touch will have 3G.
  • Duncan McNab
    Duncan McNab Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    My spouse and i got very fortunate when John managed to do his research from your precious recommendations he got when using the blog. It's not at all simplistic to simply always be handing out guides which usually some other people may have been trying to sell. And we all fully understand we've got you to appreciate for this. Those explanations you have made, the straightforward website navigation, the relationships you assist to engender - it is most astonishing, and it's really letting our son and our family imagine that the topic is amusing, and that's rather mandatory. Thank you for everything!