Analyst Claims Apple Will Launch 3 HDTV Models by March 2012

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageAnalyst Claims Apple Will Launch 3 HDTV Models by March 2012

In a research note to its investors, Trip Chowdhry of Global Equities Research claims that Apple will launch not one, not two but three HDTV models by March 2012. This claim comes after Ticonderoga Securities analyst Brian White's report back in April, which said that Apple would launch a Smart TV later this year.

Read the full story here

Comments

• JDB
    JDB Posts: 284
    via Wordpress
    Bose notoriously has the absolute worst speakers you can buy, with the best marketing ploy. This coming from a guy who owns B&W speakers and owned a home theater business. I sincerely hope they don't emulate Bose in ANY way.
  • Grime
    Grime Posts: 216
    via Wordpress
    If there's any truth to these claims, I just hope it isn't as expensive as the Bose VideoWave 46". I like Apple products, but if they're like most of their products, notoriously over priced, I'll pass.Um did I read that correctly, can't get over a 46" tv costing $5200. Lol I'll put that towards a down payment on a cheap economy car and have at the very LEAST 1/3 of the car paid, if not 1/2.
  • has
    has Posts: 27
    via Wordpress
    yeh and i hope the tv comes with a box of apples, or at the least a bottle of apple juice.
  • jus-sayin
    jus-sayin Posts: 29
    via Wordpress
    well seem to remember SJ saying that the appleTV was just a bobby... big companies having a hobby.... well perhaps this was where the hobby was going, slight dip of the toe in the market see how things work then hobby turns in full time interest....... and knowing apple a lot of revenue..... could be interesting though 1 line in....thunder bolt perhaps, then everything else hung off a small hub..... apps...interactive.... channel app perhaps....face time etc etc, lets face it when apple does something it is normally done right.....imagine a fully integrated system everything talks to each other iPad, iPhone mac.....
  • has
    has Posts: 27
    via Wordpress
    ......and some apples and apple juice
  • Lemoon
    Lemoon Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    WOW, seems cool, I do hope they do this too, and the Apple TV Software that update Adds Streaming of Purchased TV Shows, Vimeo Support, and More, to me really great!Then maybe I also can make the Apple TV to be a home media centre without the handbrake and ifunia converting, just streaming more and more... ;)
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Analysts work is to claim hogwash all the time!
  • Zolk
    Zolk Posts: 184
    via Wordpress
    For a moment, I thought it said apple were going to launch a 3D HDTV.
  • Steve Wozniak
    Steve Wozniak Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    I don't think this would sell good due to the price. I'l call Jobs later and ask him to lower the price:P