iNdependence v1.3.1 Released: JailBreak your iPhone Firmware v1.1.2 with Easy-To-Use Interface

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiNdependence v1.3.1 Released: JailBreak your iPhone Firmware v1.1.2 with Easy-To-Use Interface

If you were looking for an easy way to jailbreak your iPhone running on firmware v1.1.2 then the latest version of iNdependence v1.3.1 which works with iPhone firmware v1.1.2 could be the solution as developers of iNdependence have worked hard to simplify the process of jailbreaking the latest iPhone firmware....

Read the full story here

Comments

• keymastur
    keymastur Posts: 29
    via Wordpress

weird how it says to "Click here to visit the iPhone hackers website to download iNdependence v1.2.2." when i thought we were talking about the latest version of 1.3.1....typos...

• mike
    mike Posts: 489
    via Wordpress

are they going to have a tutorial out to teach us noobs how do use this new software? with this program do you still have to downgrade to 1.1.1? thx

• hemi
    hemi Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

Anyone have a step bye step solution for fixing edge and visual voice mail. For a 02 teriff and I have mac g5 with 10.4.10??? any helpwould be great! thanks

• Kush
    Kush Posts: 19
    via Wordpress

I know this would sound dumb but please please tell me is it possible to unlock an Iphone pre-loaded with firmware 1.1.2????
    What are the merods
    Turbo Sim or Something or can I simply use Iunlock.

• Kush
    via Wordpress

Ok aother question
    I have an Iphone running 1.1.1 jailbreaked
    It doesnt have the Cool installer.app
    What do I do?
    Can i just restore it??
    Will it unjailbreak if I restore it
    so that then I can go to jailbreakme.com
    Please Help me out
    Kush

• keymastur
    via Wordpress

To Kush - if you restore it make sure you Alt / Option + Restore (on a mac, i forget what it is on a PC, maybe Ctrl + Restore) and choose Iphone firmware version 1.1.1. If you don't do that, it'll restore / update your firmware to 1.1.2. Once you have it to 1.1.1 you can go to jailbreakme.com and it'll jailbreak / install installer.app

• keymastur
    via Wordpress

for mike....read the Help file...c'mon noobie !!!

• jorn
    jorn Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

If only it installed installer.app

• Edwrard
    Edwrard Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

will this work on o2 iphone with 1.1.2 ?

• keymastur
    via Wordpress

edward, yes. you think they'd put this up here if it wasn't for 1.1.2??

read the Help file for the application.

• Justin
    Justin Posts: 142
    via Wordpress

So has the new indepence software have any problems?? I am still leery bout installing it

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 383
    via Wordpress

I did it but now I dont have the Installer button.

• ice
    ice Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

I tried this solution a lot of times and the whole process:
    - downgrade
    - activation / jailbreak / ssh
    - upgrade to 1.1.2
    works fine.

BUT anysim can´t unlock my phone and i don´t find any solution. Could anyone help?
    thx
    ice

• Kush
    via Wordpress

Thanks a lot
    KeyMastur

• hagar24
    hagar24 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I open my phone sim with iphone anywhere and upgraded to 1.1.1 and all was well then I saw the new iNdependence and upgraded to 1.1.2 and then open the phone but when I try to make a call the first number I touch on the keypad brings me back to the home screen every time, everythings else seems to work fine that is the one thing I can't get to work,I cannot make a call from the keypad.
    any ideas?????

• Louis
    Louis Posts: 180
    via Wordpress

I am all thumbs....This is confusing...I did it the old fashion way

• ice
    ice Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

It´s me again.
    I tried a lot first with independence at did not get it working (i guess).

After independence i tried with jailbreak112 from conceited and it did not seem to work neither. but after i installed iworld everything works fine.

So please don´t ask me, which steps are finaly the base to success, but for me it looks like, if you are outside the US you must not forget to use iworld, to get you sim running.

yours
    ice

• mart
    mart Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

I got a brand new iPhone this week. I was able to downgrade to 1.1.1 and then use the jailbreak website (using the #307# trick to gain access to Safari) to activate my phone after that I was able to use Independence to make the upgrade to 1.1.2 and activate it, etc.

Since I couldn't downgrade to 1.0.2 I couldn't use it the first time.

Right now my only problem is that Any Sim doesn't work on these new iPhones so I'll have to wait for a new version or get a TurboSim or StealthSim... Both are out of stock so no luck... I guess I'll use it as an iPod Touch for now.

• Philip Chi
    Philip Chi Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I read a lot of the post already, and they all mention T-mobile or rogers..can some one tell me if the phone is unlocked will it work with Verizon? thank you very much.

• Kush
    via Wordpress

I am using a PC any alternatives for independance.
    Actually I want the pre 1.1.1 patch

• Christian
    Christian Posts: 102
    via Wordpress

So where do i get my 1.1.1 files

• Pink
    Pink Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

please help, i am just lost!!!!!!!!! what is the 1st thing i need 2 download???????

• eddieboy
    eddieboy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

ok im on a pc

can some one give me step by step instructions
    for all this??

• Dope M.S.R.
    Dope M.S.R. Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

I unlocked my OOTB 1.1.2 but now i can not sync videos is there something that i can do to sync them or put them on via sftp? if i can do it sftp what is the directory i need to make or put the movie in? please help

• Dope M.S.R.
    via Wordpress

okay figured it out i think its on my hackintosh side... cuz my windows xp machine loaded up a video no prob so that means i just have to load videos else were and also redo my machine...

• James
    James Posts: 258
    via Wordpress

I have an iphone with 1.1.2, I have recently downloaded Independence 1.2.2. The program tells me I have to downgrade my iphone version. Will I have to downgrade my version with the new Independence 1.3.1

• Dope M.S.R.
    via Wordpress

James are you trying to unlock your iphone? if so i have site you would like to go to and probably the way i did it in like 3 steps n yes i got my iphone out of box with 1.1.2 so if you need help let me know i will give ya help if you need it.

• Karen
    Karen Posts: 20
    via Wordpress

can anyone unlock (use with any sim) the iphone 1.1.2 OTB now?

• Sushisan
    Sushisan Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hi,

I have a Iphone which is currently on 1.1.2 (3B48b) model firmware 04.02.13_G.

When I brought the Iphone it was V 1.1.1 (I dont know other details). I have a company provided AT&T cell phone, I transfered that number on to the empty SIM which came along with the iphone , activated the Iphone and using it since then. I also upgraded my iPhone to V1.1.2.

Now, I want to use the iPhone in India with a SIM by the local provider like Airtel, Hutch, Spice telcom etc..
    Can you please let me know the detail process how to go about.

I will again come back to US by End of this year, Can I again use the iPhone with any carrier ?

Please advise

• Kevin
    Kevin Posts: 154
    via Wordpress

I have a version 1.1.1 jailbroken iphone by going to jailbreakme.com. I try to use Independence to upgrade to 1.1.2 but at the bottom of the Independence gui it says my phone is jailed? I cant seem to figure out how to use it. I just wanted to upgrade my firmware to 1.1.2 to jailbreak it.