Apple Also Sues Motorola For Copying iPad

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Also Sues Motorola For Copying iPad

Couple of days back, a district court in Düsseldorf, Germany had granted Apple a preliminary injunction against Samsung’s Android-based Galaxy Tab 10.1, barring distribution of the product in the entire European Union except for the Netherlands.

FOSS Patents reports that Apple has also sued Motorola in Europe, claiming that Motorola Xoom tablet infringes upon the design of Apple's products - read that as iPad.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Perry
    Perry Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    Gotta love American capitalism. All hail führer Jobs! Love Apple or hate them this is a disgusting way to do business for anyone.
  • Lg1
    Lg1 Posts: 99
    via Wordpress
    Like I can understand if apple was a small company and a big guy came in and stole their idea but come on if u r the baddest out there right now y all the greed? I think the consumers have a rights to viarity. So is it about money or principal?
  • Skipper
    Skipper Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    i think all the smartphone companies are playing SUE SUE, Lets Sue Each Other !!Crap!!
  • Thd
    Thd Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    I agree with all of you but does anyone remember the keynote about the first iphone? In so many words Jobs stated they would sue over patents.Plus the ipad was in development way before the iphone and Apple is being sued alot too so i guess **** happens
  • Steve Wozniak
    Steve Wozniak Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
  • Steve jobs
    Steve jobs Posts: 57
    via Wordpress
    so what i get paid anyway!! MUHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Who cares, Apple cant care about customers problems. iPhone 4s have the highest number of problems FYI.
  • LOS1NeR
    LOS1NeR Posts: 32
    via Wordpress
    Bad Business my ass! You copy something from someone else, push it to the world and not expect **** from whom you copied from. Companies making tons of money of your ideas! I hope Apple sues all these wannabe companies. They all want to be or beat apple but how can you if you don't put out ORIGINAL Hardware, just copy, copy, copy, copy, copy, imitate. No Originality and you cats buy that Copy ****. This is Exactly what google/htc/samsung are doing. Go APPLE sue the pants of these suckers!
  • Perry
    Perry Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    So I assume that apple has copied nothing right?? zing...
  • melvarius
    melvarius Posts: 200
    via Wordpress
    Personally i'd let the consumers decide. A lot of these so called clones are infinitly more functional than apples offerings and at a cheaper price point. I wouldn't bother with an ipad because i just don't see the point of it. i'll stick to my lappy for now. capability wise it makes the ipad look like a cutting edge antique.
  • ipad2
    ipad2 Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    When your making A device that is 98% a touch screen (didnt do the excact math but it close enough) it is hard for them to not look similar. seems kinda stupid to sue it isnt like samsung or motorolla are selling their products with ios installed. seems like the logic if ford sued every other company that made a four wheel car since it copies their orginal model t design which also had four wheels.