HTC Files Lawsuit Against Apple Alleging iOS Devices and Mac Infringes Their Patents

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageHTC Files Lawsuit Against Apple Alleging iOS Devices and Mac Infringes Their Patents

As if there wasn't enough news in the past couple of days, today Rueters reports that HTC has sued Apple in the US over alleged infringement of three of its patents. The three patents, HTC claims, are violated by the Mac and iOS line of products.

Reuters reports:

Read the full story here

Comments

• eddie-a
    eddie-a Posts: 62
    via Wordpress
    not surprised, HTC acquires these patents, then says Apple needs to stop stealing their ideas, as if they they were behind any of the innovation at all.Seems anything and everything can be patented these days.. the whole patent thing needs to be reinvigorated.
  • Paradox
    Paradox Posts: 327
    via Wordpress
    I absolutely agree..... and not because of anything apple. I recently came up with an idea which was presented in class. Teachers afterwords said I should absolutely market it and patent it because its great and they have never seen anything like it in the industry. Soooo... I go and look up patents, and low and behold, while the device is not available for sale anywhere in the known world, some Joe has a patent on a similar device that still is not for sale anywhere, and said patent has it worded such that any possible variation in the design is covered. Pure B.S. Guess I will wait the 8 years to start marketing my device ....
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Hahah HTC has lots its mind
  • SeenDaLight
    SeenDaLight Posts: 39
    via Wordpress
    They are all like pigs at the feeding trough trying to root each other out.
  • jus-sayin
    jus-sayin Posts: 29
    via Wordpress
    will the children ever play together nicely...... i don't think so, seems very tit for tat to me, or am I just old fashioned...