Photo Of iPhone 5 Assembly Line?

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imagePhoto Of iPhone 5 Assembly Line?

Folks at 9 to 5 Mac have published a photo of what looks like an iPhone assembly line, which first showed up on a Chinese microblogging site Sina Weibo.

MacRumors speculates that based on the size of the front panel, it could be the photo of an iPhone 5 assembly line.

MacRumors speculates:

Read the full story here

Comments

• yomama
    yomama Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    its ok ...., i big screen will be look the iphone worst or like a tablet.... 3.5 its ok for the iphone.....
  • jim
    jim Posts: 128
    via Wordpress
    If the screen's bigger the resolution will be the same because apple won't make it difficult for the developers (otherwise there would've been release notes about new resolutions with iOS5 SDK). Therefore a 4" screen is kinda pointlessAnyway, apple doesn't need to compete with android with things like that. People don't buy android cos it has a bigger screen, they buy it because they go "I want an iPhone..wait, I can't afford one..I'd like to buy an android please"
  • PT
    PT Posts: 43
    via Wordpress
    You are so wrong... I can afford a iPhone 4 5 6 or seven and I like android, I have a galaxy S2 @ 1,4Ghz dual core with 1Gb Ram 32Gb memory, and very happy with it... Btw it's a 4,3 inch display... Still think iPhone is better? Might have more apps, but...so what? Google now bought Motorola... Now hardware + software optimization = UBBER GREATNESS! ^^
  • Paradox
    Paradox Posts: 327
    via Wordpress
    if its all so uber why do you bother reading iPhone hacks website?
  • Robert
    Robert Posts: 146
    via Wordpress
    Shennanigans!!!No way, its all done by machine not by hand. And look at the guy on the computer in the back, looks like he is staring at a screen saver. These storm troopers, or fully white lego men (however you look at it), must be assembling fakes cause Im sure as hell convinced that in order to meet the demand for the iphone 5, hand assembling would have to start like over 2 years ago.
  • Sedrick
    Sedrick Posts: 31
    via Wordpress
    I got big hands so it could be handy to hava a slightly bigger KB :-)As far as for resolution the actual iPhone4 resolution is more than enough. Now for the dpi freaks it would be an issue LOL;-)
  • joe shmoe
    joe shmoe Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    What are those specs going to do with lack of apps and buggy UI?
  • Nosferatu
    Nosferatu Posts: 70
    via Wordpress
    him and I still do because I still own an iPhone (3GS) and I'm holding out to see what iPhone 5 has to offer. I'm completely out of my 2 year agreement with AT&T and I'm heavily considering the Samsung Attain (Galaxy S2) as it'll be a more versatile phone than what iPhone could ever dream of being. I hoped on the 3GS bandwagon because back in 2009 when it came out there was nothing like it at the time. These days times have changed.
  • ClearlyAFanboy
    ClearlyAFanboy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    It's a matter of preference... if you like Android fine, and if you like iPhone fine. But coming to an iPhone site to boast about your specs is a waste of time.. more apps, so what? Last i checked apps are one of the sole things that make the phone. Being as tho the Galaxy S2 came out as of recent i would hope the specs are better than an iPhone 4---- which is over a year old... be patient grasshopper... iPhone 5 will drop with comparable specs... while retaining our larger app catalog.. AND CLEAN SMOOTH UI! Then what's the argument lol? My main reason for iPhone ownership is that you don't have to deal with the lagging, freezing and BS other Mobile OS's struggle with.PS - That 4.3 inch screen makes it look like you have a pager or portable VCR in your pocket.I hope if we do spread to the 4 inch screen they just utilize the untouched screen space and make the phone smaller like they do with every release!
  • melvarius
    melvarius Posts: 200
    via Wordpress
    some people aren't so blinkered in their approach.
  • Texan
    Texan Posts: 39
    via Wordpress
    dude dont buy the galaxy.... it sucked so bad..... you will regret it like i did. thank god i didnt get rid of my iphone 4. that galaxy is worthless. it lags after a while. iphone vs all kinds of shitty androids.
  • Texan
    Texan Posts: 39
    via Wordpress
    don't believe these pictures...these are just another one of those UGLY android phones. apple would put anything online as a hype and it works..
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    How has the guts to snap them?
  • Sean
    Sean Posts: 138
    via Wordpress
    Yep, that just how I imagined how Apple makes the Iphones. 4 guys sitting around a room putting them together. At this rate, the next batch of iphones should be complete in 2016.
  • Cubanazo
    Cubanazo Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    I must be missing something here....You can afford an iPhone but you don't have it....then...why the hell are you writing on this site?. If you are so happy with your android, why are you wasting your time and ours with these nonesense comments!
  • Rush'n
    Rush'n Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Looks like they're just being prepped for shipment to Apple. Looks nothing like an assembly line.
  • Kyle King
    Kyle King Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    No, iPhone is still much better. One category apple dominates in is integration. It is so incredibly easy to sync your iPhone with your mac, or your PC, and have content transfer over-the-air and such. You don't have to worry about security issues, and honestly, apps make a lot of difference, considering the fact that your hardware isn't very useful if there isn't much to make use of it :)iPhones are just one of many products that Apple makes which are revolutionary. The iPhone started the Touch-Based SmartPhone TREND. Not the actual product. Other companies follow in Apple's footsteps because apple always tends to set the bar, but seemingly, not many companies can push it higher, like Android, in my opinion. What you are saying, basically, is that you have a lot of plates. But you have little food to put on those plates, so what is the point of having that many plates? Apple has the perfect amount of plates, for the perfect amount of food.Not starting huge argument, this is just my opinion :)
  • -X-
    -X- Posts: 64
    via Wordpress
    Who the hell are you kidding kiddo?? "Ubber" greatness? C'mon kid. 1. Grow up. 2. Accept the facts. You have no idea how many Droid Users complain about how crappy the quality on that thing is. It's like taking a Hyundai Genesis (Droid) and comparing it to a lower class Mercedes Benz (iPhone 4). Both may have similar performance and accessories, but the quality is unmatched. Now that I've lowered myself to your level of understanding...take that "ubber" out of your mouth and shove it up your a$$.
  • -X-
    -X- Posts: 64
    via Wordpress
    I could give this photo the benefit of doubt, since *some* parts are actually assembled by hand.
  • iPhone5
    iPhone5 Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    I just got the Samsung Infuse, 4.5" super AMOLED screen, as a phone, it's way too big, you can't operate with one hand. and Android is not as easy and smooth as iOS. I like my 3GS better, will get the iPhone5 when it come out.