Dutch Court Bans The Sale Of Samsung Galaxy Smartphones In Europe

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageDutch Court Bans The Sale Of Samsung Galaxy Smartphones In Europe

A Dutch court has found Samsung guilty of infringing an Apple patent relating to photo management, and ordered a Europe wide ban on the sale of Samsung Galaxy smartphones from October 13th. The Galaxy Tab, Samsung's iPad rival, has not been named in the injunction and its sales would remain unaffected in this region.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Mel
    Mel Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    First there is their control freakery, which means I had to jailbreak my iPhone to make it usable. Now Apple's corporate behaviour is really starting to suck big-time.I won't be buying another iPhone.
  • Iphoneuser
    Iphoneuser Posts: 18
    via Wordpress
    Totally agree with you Mel. Competition is supposed to be healthy for everyone. Most iphone users must agree that the iphone only really comes into its when jailbroken. What happens when a new firmware is jailbroken - Apple patch it with new firmware.They cant handle competition and they are not supportive to their userbase. All Apple want is money and world domination.Thank God Apple did not invent the wheel..........
  • Fingers21
    Fingers21 Posts: 243
    via Wordpress
    While competition is healthy, copying ideas will never push the industry forward! The iPhone was revolutionary, to advance forward, companies need to better it, not copy it. The same with all products, not just apple! The wheel advanced by adding rubber to it, so on so forth!
  • John Jay
    John Jay Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Apple are greedy bastards to hell with them!
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    If you copy then you gotta face the consequences!