Google's Vic Gundotra Recalls Steve Jobs' "Icon Ambulance" Story

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageGoogle's Vic Gundotra Recalls Steve Jobs' "Icon Ambulance" Story

Vic Gundotra, Senior Vice-President of Engineering shares an interesting story of Steve Jobs' on Google+, which highlights Steve Jobs attention for even the minutest details.

He recalls how he got a call from Steve Jobs on a Sunday in January 2008 to discuss an urgent issue.

Vic Gundotra writes:"Hey Steve - this is Vic", I said. "I'm sorry I didn't answer your call earlier. I was in religious services, and the caller ID said unknown, so I didn't pick up". 

Read the full story here

Comments

• Andy_TW
    Andy_TW Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
    no surprise!! that's why i am still working for my paranoia boss and not he works for me. remember Intel ex-CEO said, only Paranoia success!!
  • Stan
    Stan Posts: 192
    via Wordpress
    That is exactly what it boils down to... I have read in the past on this site, so many silly comments above Steve Job but you know what? He inspired and help built all these up. If it were not for Steve, there would not be Dev-Team, iPhoneHacks, Cydia, **** and all the other Jailbreak communities. Let us face it, Steve changed the way we think and do things forever. He is a living legend and one of the greatest thinkers of our time. He has placed himself in the history books forever as one of the best in the field of technology in his time.Best wishes to you Steve, in all your future endeavours. Thank you for all these... We all enjoy your good work ;-)
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    That is what attention to detail is all about.
  • Prof Nsereko Joseph
    via Wordpress
    Yes I love Jobs Work,Keep it up at all times...!!! No wonder America is A+,A+,A+ Country,With such brilliance they have got to shine!!!!
  • Zolk
    Zolk Posts: 184
    via Wordpress
    So he really IS a total control freak!!!
  • PebsUK
    PebsUK Posts: 41
    via Wordpress
    So that's why the iPhone 4 has signal & proximity sensor issues, it's Jobs we should sue!!