iCloud: iTunes In The Cloud Also Supports Music Streaming On iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Mac And PC

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiCloud: iTunes In The Cloud Also Supports Music Streaming On iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Mac And PC

Apple has just released iTunes Match beta to developers in the U.S. It allows users to store their entire music collection (up to 25,000 songs), including songs that they've ripped from CDs or purchased from anywhere else in iCloud.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Md6597
    Md6597 Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    This is going to be a great service. It's going to make life so much easier. I can't wait.
  • Marta Jablonska
    Marta Jablonska Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Hello,My name is Marta Jablonska and I'm an assistant of Hackin9 Magazine editor - the only publication devoted to IT Security. We are looking for authors who could provide us with some interesting articles concerning Hacking iOS. I believe your expertise in this matter might be invaluable to our readers and maybe you could share your knowledge with us.Would you be in hearing more details?I am looking forward to hearing from you.Best Regards,Marta JablonskaMy e-mail: marta [dot] jablonska [at] software [dot] com [dot] pl
  • Kiwiholden
    Kiwiholden Posts: 189
    via Wordpress
    So all your MP3's will be in apples AAC format and unplayable on a MP3 CD players??And what happens if you cancel the service do u no longer have access to your icloud music or does it just mean you can't upload anymore??Becoz I would only want to upload it once and then not bother with it again.
  • Abel
    Abel Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
    A friend told me about streaming the other day, which makes sense to me, but also seems like a really bad idea for most people. I never switched from unlimited data, so I'm safe, but what about everyone else? That streaming music is going to ruin your data plan!Too, I'm not a fan of having the stream OR the download be 256Kbps. I can't hear the difference, so I save HUGE amounts of memory by ripping at 128. Most folks will be listening through tiny headphones/ear buds, or maybe over car speakers driving down the road. There's no way that 99% of users can hear the difference, either. That extra data is another killer.I plan to use the Match service, but only as a backup. The streaming and downloading won't be happening.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Last para, you mean iTunes match and just not iTunes?
  • LOS1NeR
    LOS1NeR Posts: 32
    via Wordpress
    Ladies i have 1 word for you SPOTIFY....nuff said!!NOW who wants to worry about downloading and storing and all that other back up or store up mumbo jumbo!No1 You get offline service anywhere...yes i said thats right anywhere bitches **** icloud /itunes. Hassle free listening is SPOTIFY. Oh yeah thats $10.00 a month for unlimited online offline listening. I dont think i need to repeat myself.
  • Kiwiholden
    via Wordpress
    Can anyone answer my question??
  • Kiwiholden
    via Wordpress
    One of The big plus of icloud is all your miss named or unnamed songs get named.I think Spotify only works in the US so it can go to hell
  • mtealo
    mtealo Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    Did I see right that the iPhone was registering the album as unknown until you open the file?