Redsn0w 0.9.8b7b to Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 7 For iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch Released

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageRedsn0w 0.9.8b7b to Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 7 For iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch Released

iPhone Dev Team has released Redsn0w 0.9.8b7b for iOS 5 beta 6 to jailbreak iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Apple seeded iOS 5 beta 7 to developers of iOS Dev program earlier in the week.

iPhone Dev team had released Redsn0w 0.9.8b7 for the new iOS 5 beta 6 firmware file that Apple had seeded only for iPad 1, without changing the version number (in case you are wondering why Redsn0w 0.9.8b7b and not Redsn0w 0.9.8b7).

Read the full story here

Comments

• jo
    jo Posts: 35
    via Wordpress
    Great job dev team but dam wee need an untethered jailbreak and unlock soon. There hasnt been one out in months. Guess Geohot and comdex could lend a hand of they were still on board.
  • iRSX
    iRSX Posts: 70
    via Wordpress
    Dude, it's not going to happen until iOS5 FINAL is released. There's no point to untether now just so it gets patched up again when the final version drops.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Good to know the jailbreak community is right up there.
  • Q.p.
    Q.p. Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    I'm sure by now apple knows of this website maybe they are stalling to find the JB hole an patch it before final if these guys would just wait for the final release and then let everyone know that there is a JB for the current iOS I'm sure the developers know where to get the info from by know for beta testing we don't need an update every 5 hours that the current JB still works on the new beta version just let the gods work and they hand down the final product when it's all cleaned up and ready. So chill out iphonehacks!!!
  • limera1n
    limera1n Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    they cant fix limera1n in old devicessame old crap from dev teammusclenerd come on dude this stuff your releasing is ****
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 137
    via Wordpress
    hey guys, im new to jailbreaking and updating my iphone 4. ive had my iphone 4 4.1 jailbroken already but i wanted to upgrade to 4.3.3 so it will still be capable of being jailbroken. how do i upgrade my iphone 4 4.1 to 4.3.3 since apple is not signing the 4.3.3 anymore. can somebody please give me a detailed solution. my modem firmware is 02.10.04.....is there a untethered jailbreak for 4.3.5 or the ios 5 beta? please help. thanks!
  • Waiting
    Waiting Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    Where's the iPad 2 jailbreaks I'm waiting to get a few paid apps from ****
  • Waiting
    Waiting Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    I like cheeseCheese is good Especially mozzarella
  • marc
    marc Posts: 103
    via Wordpress
    hi ! jailbreak working good, ios5 b7 got jailbroken & udid activated through getudidactivated.com. tethered as stated in the description still, worth it on a iPad. in the meantime DEV TEAM blog reports & links to redsnow 0.9.8b7c which is the latest jailbreak software by dev-team. jail breaking with following config : ios5b7 on a iPad, mac os X 10.7.2 (11c55 beta release) iTunes 10.5 beta 8 with iTunes match. run redsnow & point to the ios5 B7 .ipsw then follow instructions. i am still after software to kick DFU mode without power/sleep button. take care
  • sandemann
    sandemann Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    hi! doesn´t work with my 3GS, 4.3.5, 5.16.02, old bootrom (week 24); redsn0w 0.9.8b7b got stuck during "exploiting with limera1n" at around 30% of the progress indicator (no firewall or anti-vir active).please, can anyone help me with that one...!