Australian Judge Advises Apple To Disclose iPad Sales In U.S. And U.K. To Make Their Case Against Sa

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageAustralian Judge Advises Apple To Disclose iPad Sales In U.S. And U.K. To Make Their Case Against Samsung Stronger

The latest development in the Apple versus Samsung saga comes from Sydney, Australia where Federal Court judge Annabelle Bennett advised Apple to reveal their iPad sales figures in the United States and the United Kingdom to strengthen their case against Samsung. The Galaxy Tab 10.1, whose sales are put on hold in Australia by the court, has been available in the U.S. and U.K. markets since June.

Read the full story here

Comments

• angelo
    angelo Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    I pad is junk..... Android is the Future...
  • carberam
    carberam Posts: 28
    via Wordpress
    Lol, that's funny man. Thanks for the laugh. I always enjoy a good joke! :)
  • Rob
    Rob Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    android was a good idea but failed, its like microsoft to many device running the os with no support....if any one knos anything about tablets will kno the nokia n8xo series blow android out the water and that tech is a few years old now...apple products such as the ipad are really good any 1 can pick them up and use them....android isnt truly open shocking since its based on linux kernals...the fact its left down to hackers just to keep a device running is pretty poor...Im not a apple fan boy Im a linux user but i enjoy using my ipod touch 4g for it simple/easy use and I would buy another apple product
  • Michael
    Michael Posts: 316
    via Wordpress
    I have a hard time believing that one would buy an apple product and actually say it sucked. What is the fascination with android? It is what it is. An android. A mix of two os's that has many issues. If it wasn't for iOS, android would have probably not been born. Besides, all devices are a matter of preference. If they were all the same, it would be a very boring world. Saying one device sucks against another is a matter of opinion. I have owned BB, windows based phones, android, moto and now iPhone. They are all a good effort and provide the services that one requires. With that being said, we all require different things.
  • Zolk
    Zolk Posts: 184
    via Wordpress
    I have an iphone3gs and it sucks! ...Oh, all right, it's not that bad, but I wonder about the greener grass on the Android side, so I think I'll go and have a dip in that (oops - mixed metaphors). Someone get me a HTC Evo 3D! Yo! Waiter?!...
  • Mikeyxx
    Mikeyxx Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
    I have an Iphone 4 and a Galaxy tab 7". The ipad was too bulky and expensive to pick up for me. I like the finesse of the apple product, but like the integration and "get what you ask for, not what you are told you want" of the android. If I had to choose I would do a jailbroken apple over android. But out of the box, the android.