New Claims Of 3G iPod Touch

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageNew Claims Of 3G iPod Touch

We've heard rumors of Apple introducing a 3G equipped iPod Touch in the past, and now fresh claims of such a product featuring in Apple's line up for its September/October media event have surfaced. The first of these rumors originated when a Dutch site, AppleSpot.nl citing anonymous sources claimed that such a device existed, after which a few other evidences were found in iOS 5 and on Apple's site.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Phan Ngọc Hữu Nhân
    via Wordpress
    Making the iPod 3G is the craziest idea ever. Just make the iPhone 4 much cheaper, that's what we need.
  • Rob
    Rob Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    Ipod touch with 3g would be awsome not every one can get a credit/contract for a iphone in the uk...all it takes is ur house to have a bad credit rating due to prev owners and it fckes ye rite up...on gaming side this could be good think about the new psp vita with 3g
  • kiddowiddo
    kiddowiddo Posts: 36
    via Wordpress
    Seriously, what is the point? An iPod with 3G is so close to being an iPhone its just stupid.
  • moe
    moe Posts: 158
    via Wordpress
    i had the exact same thought.
  • WritingForProfits
    WritingForProfits Posts: 24
    via Wordpress
    Some people just want an ipod touch without a voice plan but would also like to be able to access data on the go. It makes sense for that group of consumers. The ipod touch only costs $200 while the iphone would cost $500 or higher.Think outside of the box for a minute and maybe you'll be able to understand why the market exists for an ipod touch with 3g.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    What will be the difference between iphone, ipod and ipad now!
  • Jacob
    Jacob Posts: 47
    via Wordpress
    This product would bring me back to apple. Right now I am paying $170/month for two android phones. With a 2 touches at $30/ month and two virgin mobile phones at $25/month it would save me a lot of money.
  • Nguyễn Phú Cường
    via Wordpress
    I'm afraid that Apple will not care about what we want. Profit is always a priority choice. Apple wants people to consider their products as luxury ones. When a guy has an Iphone/Ipad, he will be considered as a rich man. So, a cheap Iphone will never come.
  • dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress
    This is a great idea to get around AT&T's absurd pricing I pay over 100$ for my iPhone plan. 30$ a month for data, then a few more bucks to let's say skype for voice connection and one of those free text message apps sounds great to me. Bring on the 3G iPod touch.
  • mike
    mike Posts: 489
    via Wordpress
    This would be a great idea I can still use blackberry and still can taste that delicious apple product, iphone is an expensive device out here it cost about 900 us dollars and ipod cost 300 dollars for 32gb, and still iphone will be different to other apple device cause it still get the better specs out of their two device, but ipod 5g could be named as ipad 2 mini haha great move apple! Itouch ipad and iphone will still have their own costumers no need to worried