Leaked Sprint Internal Memo Reveals iPhone 5 Release Date In First Half Of October

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageLeaked Sprint Internal Memo Reveals iPhone 5 Release Date In First Half Of October

Some more evidence that Sprint will also offer Apple's iPhone 5 along with AT&T and Verizon when it is launched in the next few weeks.

SprintFeed reports that they've got hold of an internal memo from Sprint management, which reveals that Sprint has blacked out staff vacation for the first half of October due to the possibility of a major phone launch.

SprintFeed reports:

Read the full story here

Comments

• Marusya
    Marusya Posts: 58
    via Wordpress
    first - 5 where are you.. I need a new phone....
  • dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress
    I don't know why Apple isn't announcing it yet. They have a loyal customer base, I'm certain it will generate revenue. My 3GS home button is acting up, I will get one (I will order it online and have it shipped to my home, not that passionate to wait hrs on a line). I just really hope it comes with more than 32 gigs of internal storage.
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 137
    via Wordpress
    LOL @ Sprint and a CDMA iphone. For one the iphone wont even be LTE. Second on Verizon and Sprint it will only be CDMA have fun with 500kbs downloads with it. People go crazy for a inferior phone.
  • kyle
    kyle Posts: 67
    via Wordpress
    I agree why wait til the last minute to release this news? As well I wish they would release a 64gb iphone but with apple pushing icloud I doubt it. I had sprint prior to having att and the internet was very slow in my area. Even with unlimited data what good is that when it takes more than a minute to fully open a page. The same why att and verizon got rid unlimited data plan, sprint will do the same within a yr or two. They'll keep it for now as a marketing ploy to get new customers.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    They will launch it on September 27 and delivers will start by 4th October and hence the black out because for first 2 weeks they have to staff to sell it!
  • Isaac
    Isaac Posts: 22
    via Wordpress
    @fas ur info is incorrect because apple wilk not wanna announce it two daya before pre orders Iv been told media event will be 24 of this month FYI I work for a apple retail store
  • Jay
    Jay Posts: 295
    via Wordpress
    photo looks suspect.. it appears the "SprintFeed" logo is much less blurry than the surrounding text.