Developer Reveals Measures Taken By Apple To Keep The iPad Secret

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageDeveloper Reveals Measures Taken By Apple To Keep The iPad Secret

Almost every event Apple holds to preview its devices or software includes a section where the company calls up a third party developer to show something cool they had built either on the device or using the software. The iOS 4 preview had Skype and Pandora, last year's WWDC keynote where the iPhone 4 was launched had Zynga and Activision.

Read the full story here

Comments

• psp
    psp Posts: 69
    via Wordpress
    guess it is not tt secure, as the pic still leak out
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Are they testing Nasa equipment, well yeah!
  • Apple Nerd
    Apple Nerd Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Well this is the most fascinating article related to apple that i have read in as long as i can remember.I mean i had heard that apple was very serious about keeping its products hidden from the world but i didn't know until now that they mantain confidentiality to this obsessional extent.Absolutely Astounding.
  • Pacomac
    Pacomac Posts: 145
    via Wordpress
    And even with all these extreme measures they still can't stop Samsung ripping them off :-)
  • Will
    Will Posts: 104
    via Wordpress
    After the fact...Please note, Apple didn't invent new products, they just made them more advanced and desireable because they worked and user interaction.GUI, mouse, PC-in-screen, MP3 player, touchscreen phone, tablet.So it's innovation.They can't argue they invented the concepts.But Samsung and others sit on the sidelines waiting until Apple comes up with great designs and just copies them...
  • Steve
    Steve Posts: 326
    via Wordpress
    Will your dumb I guess everyone in the world never invented anything but everyone just innovates and no one invented anything ever and apple should just leave the planet so everybody could be stuck with there razors phones .will let me give you FACTS apple help technology advance much faster then any other company period and now that apple has more money then anyone in the world cuz there worth 383 billion dollars and they have the best engineers in the world and they have so much power that there hiring ever hacker cuz there rich and everyone in the world will pay for damages including google cuz there next for copy infringement and that's cuz google just added widgets to a iPhone and called a android but i think apple should chill out with the lawsuits cuz they already succeeded and now that apple suing everyone the world will stop buying apple products which is already happening cuz everyone is going to samsung galaxy and the prime cuz everyone is getting sick of apples **** which hopefully doesn't get banned in the USA but of it does everyone will take apple down for not letting people innovate there smartphone which will kill apple for being selfish cuz everyone who becomes selfish becomes bankrupt
  • Gustavo
    Gustavo Posts: 34
    via Wordpress
    WTF! at least 100 CUZ's...