iPhone 5 Will Come In Only 16GB And 32GB Storage Capacities?

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone 5 Will Come In Only 16GB And 32GB Storage Capacities?

AppleInsider has discovered a product listing on Vodafone UK's website that showed up briefly, which seems to indicate that iPhone 5 will be available in black and white colors and also come with only 16GB and 32GB storage capacity just like iPhone 4.

Vodafone had briefly listed the four iPhone 5 models as compatible devices for their signal booster product.

AppleInsider reports:

Read the full story here

Comments

• walled
    walled Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    woa! that sucks!!! we expected too much on iphone 5..by the way firs blood! haha
  • joeymca
    joeymca Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    WHO CARES, I WILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT. ALL THIS SITE CARES ABOUT IS RUMORS. WHAT HAPPEN TO TALKING ABOUT NEW JAILBREAK TWEAKS AND UNLOCKING THE PHONES. YOU KNOW APPLE WILL SURPRISE EVERYONE WITH THE NEW IPHONE5, BIGGER SCREEN, BIGGER PROCESSOR, 1080P CAMERA, MORE MEMORY AND A METAL BACK SO THEY DONT HAVE TO GIVE AWAY FREE GLASS BACK'S ANYMORE. THIS SITE IS THE ****, ON IT 10 TIMES A DAY.
  • ben
    ben Posts: 235
    via Wordpress
    That's a buzz kill. The memory size hasn't gone up since the 3gs. Really wanted a 64 gb iphone...
  • mkimid
    mkimid Posts: 227
    via Wordpress
    I feel that 64GB model should be good for some limited number of users only. i hope they increase RAM for long life (product life, software life, and battery life).always, iOS support is limited by RAM and Speed of AP. Mostly, RAM is a deal breaker
  • Twinwin
    Twinwin Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Well if there isnt a 64gb version I will definitely not be getting the next iPhone. I've been deleting a lot of things that I really wanted to keep to try to make room on my 32gb iPhone 4 for a long time and the next one only being 32gb again would be an absolute deal breaker. Hopefully it's not true
  • figgy
    figgy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Oh joeymca you're so cute when you type in all-caps like it's your first day surfing away from AOL.
  • Patrick
    Patrick Posts: 124
    via Wordpress
    Only intelligent post so far...the main thing like he/she said is RAM. Hopefully it will be twice that of the iPhone are at least a 25% increase. If 32GB is not enough for you, stop complaining and go with a device that has an expandable hdd.Basically, I completely agree with you mkimid. Let's cross our fingers!!
  • Lord Kram
    Lord Kram Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    When will we actually find out the definitive release date etc? They didnt leave it this later for the Iphone 4 did they?
  • eddie-a
    eddie-a Posts: 62
    via Wordpress
    omg i'm so jealous.. haha.. **** you... hahaaha
  • moe
    moe Posts: 158
    via Wordpress
    thats the thing. everyone who wants a 64gb phone. also wants it be running ios instead of android.
  • geekinit
    geekinit Posts: 65
    via Wordpress
    My iPhone slows down when I max out the 32 GB. I'm constantly deleting photos and video from photo library. I like to keep a lot of photos handy even tho they are on my computer. Let's hope for a 64 GB. iCloud or not I want lots of local storage. iPhone 5 is gonna be awesome. I really haven't heard a single rumor of some awesome new feature aside voice recognition. It's gotta be awesome. I mean it's been over a year!!!
  • KR
    KR Posts: 41
    via Wordpress
  • dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress
    Maybe there is no room inside the thing for the extra memory if the iPhone is going to be a "world" device ??? Especially if it's going to work on T-Mobile's AWS frequencies.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Damn, I was expecting 64 GB so that the iPad 3 would be 128 GB and Mac Air would go to 256 GB.
  • Mozbius
    Mozbius Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
    When I jumped from iPhone 3G 16gb I expected/hoped to get a 64gb iPhone 4 but at the end was forced to settle for 32gb. Having 64gb and more in a future iPhone will be an absolute deal breaker for me to upgrade. Music, Music Videos, Movies, Apps, Filming easily quickly fills up 32gb.