NBC Updates iPad App; Now Watch Full Episodes Of Your Favorite TV Shows For Free

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageNBC Updates iPad App; Now Watch Full Episodes Of Your Favorite TV Shows For Free

NBC has released a new version of their iPad app that allows users to watch full episodes of their favorite NBC TV shows for free while on the go.

Prior to the update, iPad users could only watch small clips, but not full episodes.

NBC's iPad app includes the following features:

Read the full story here

Comments

• Digitaltouch
    Digitaltouch Posts: 48
    via Wordpress
    Where's the app for the iPhone. That's what I'm wondering. anyways I have that optimum app so I get a lot of channels.
  • Abel
    Abel Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
    I haven't got it yet, but I bet it won't have very many shows, like the ABC app.What really want to know is who watches clips of shows? It seems tons of apps and websites want to lure you with clips of 'your favorite shows', but it's just worthless. I just don't see the draw of watching short clips! If they were clips 2-3 minutes long that you could watch in sequence to get the whole show, MAYBE. Not likely, but at least MAYBE depending on how bad I want to see it.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Quick move but how is it related to jailbreak!
  • Steveo
    Steveo Posts: 60
    via Wordpress
    A little over a year ago, I could totally watch full NBC episodes right off the mobile website on my phone. They purposely took that away at some point. Now we have to wait for an app. WTF? I'm sick of having to have another app for every single channel. We should just be able to play videos off of their websites.