Analyst: Apple To Launch Redesigned iPhone 5, iPhone 4-Plus; Add More Carriers; Doesn't Expect iPad

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageAnalyst: Apple To Launch Redesigned iPhone 5, iPhone 4-Plus; Add More Carriers; Doesn't Expect iPad 3 Launch In 2011

As we've mentioned multiple times, we’ve heard conflicting reports about next generation iPhone’s form factor so far. According to some reports, the next generation iPhone will be completely redesigned and will look more like iPod Touch 4G rather than iPhone 4. While, some reports claim that fifth generation iPhone will come with improved specifications such as faster processor, 8-megapixel camera etc.

Read the full story here

Comments

• John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress
    Can't wait for the iPhone 5 to be announced.
  • iOS4
    iOS4 Posts: 60
    via Wordpress
    Let's wait and see what apple comes out with. I just need and iPhone 5 along with my my touch 4G on T-mobile and i'm game.
  • Duke
    Duke Posts: 56
    via Wordpress
    I keep waiting to login one day to see that iphonehacks has been changed to iphonerumors but so far, it hasn't happened. The sooner the phone is released the sooner iphonehacks can go back to what it was before
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress
    If you've been a frequent visitor to our site, you probably know by now that this is not a site just about hacks.We report about everything related to Apple and iOS devices. If you think its too much of rumors, you can always skip the article.
  • WritingForProfits
    WritingForProfits Posts: 24
    via Wordpress
    This is a content site with everything to do with iphones and anything apple. When there's nothing new to report in the hacking scene, rumors or anything else is welcomed. It's much better than logging in and seeing nothing new for weeks at a time.If you have a problem with this site, there are always other sites that you can go to. No one's forcing you to come here. So how about appreciating what this site has to offer instead of just leeching and complaining.
  • Duke
    via Wordpress
    @WritingForProfits. Really, rumor after rumor is posted from 4th and 5th parties with no substantiation whatsoever and I'm complaining? Tough...deal with it. I have a right like everyone else here to post my opinion even if it's not one you like hearing. This is not the only site I get information from but it has been one of my favorites. Why don't you take a line from other sites where they at least review the sources of the information before hand to decide whether it's worth posting. That would be more sensible then posting 90 rumors about "This picture MAY have been taken with an iphone 5"I will continue to visit the site and continue to post comments as I see fit. If you would like to ban me than by all means, knock yourself out. BTW, people "leeching" is the only reason this site stays alive. If not for the "leeching" traffic no one would bother investing money advertising here.
  • real
    real Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Unless u got a hack or reporting a new hack or even contributing to this site then just shut the hell up stop crying like a lil b1tch lame a55
  • Duke
    via Wordpress
    @Real, attempting to be a badass on the internet never works out. it only makes you silly. And please don't respond as I refuse to get in a keyboard war with some guy over the internet. enjoy your day sir
  • Jerzy
    Jerzy Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    But you were supposed to be about the hacks!
  • iphonnrumors
    iphonnrumors Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    lol iphonerumors so ture
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Everybody has their own story, what is gonna happen nobody knows.