Analyst: iPhone 4S Will Be The Only New iPhone Model This Year; No Redesigned iPhone 5

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageAnalyst: iPhone 4S Will Be The Only New iPhone Model This Year; No Redesigned iPhone 5

It is widely speculated that Apple will launch two new iPhones - a cheaper entry-level iPhone model that looks like iPhone 4, which has been unofficially dubbed iPhone 4S and a redesign iPhone 5 and we seem to have also got a confirmation from none other than Apple's board member Al Gore who was quoted as saying ‘the new iPhones would be out next month’ at the Discovery Invest Leadership Summit yesterday.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Dan
    Dan Posts: 348
    via Wordpress
    I think if you need a new phone and you like iPhone you will always get the best you can afford no matter what's out now or coming soon.
  • Pilak
    Pilak Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    I can't think anymore... crap... non-stop speculation...
  • Abhishek
    Abhishek Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Whats this Crap is Going on..one tyme its syin that iphone 5 is coming and next day its sying that No new iphone 5 wht the hell s goin on..if u need new renewed iphone that u shud BuY Galaxy s 2 blindly.........Apple is loosing craze by doing such speculationsand apple fan boys r going mad day by day ..Suppose this tyme No new iphone 5 will b launched than The people will die..
  • Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress
    I stopped the peculation game a long time ago. Even when they found a prototype last year. It CLEARLY said 80gb on the back and we were jyped of that little edition. I'm not going to loose sleep over a phone unless playstation gets serious about making a REAL iphone beater.
  • LOS1NeR
    LOS1NeR Posts: 32
    via Wordpress
    i no speekie ingliesh!!!!
  • windowsFan
    windowsFan Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    seriously sick of all this stuff. iphonehacks obviously has run out of stuff to talk about. i'm about to just go get the bionic and call it a day
  • Dan Bradley
    Dan Bradley Posts: 81
    via Wordpress
    I agree with the above...reading these articles is just giving me a headache. I think I'll stop reading and just wait until I see it for myself, or I'll start visiting the site again when the articles are not exactly the same or contradicting the previous days articles directly.C'mon guys.
  • iPhone
    iPhone Posts: 104
    via Wordpress
    Already know its only gonna be iphone 4s why would they release the 5 so soon that would be dumb specially when the 4 just came out.. They just going to call it da "S" like how they did on 3gs then next yr advertise the 5
  • moe
    moe Posts: 158
    via Wordpress
  • mkimid
    mkimid Posts: 227
    via Wordpress
    I agree above, i4S is the delayed product. And finally, they are announcing. There is no reason to release two models at once. If they need a cheaper phone, they can downgrade a model and than, will release then new generation. I think, apple has anounce something difference from the other competitor even apple itself.
  • collegeofandroids
    via Wordpress
  • Damien
    Damien Posts: 28
    via Wordpress
    Well, I for one, have been out of contract (bought the i4 $600 + tax = $640 last year) WAITING for the 5....if they don't release the i5 there is absolutely no reason for me to not keep my i4, got get another shiny phone, use both, and just pay full price again O_o. $$$ is no object when it comes to me and my phones, however, I LOVE getting new phones and if you can save money, you do, and if you can't you can't, but I'd like to save if possible. (I know it is extremely possible for me to save in my case but I'm young and impatient.)
  • Bullfrog
    Bullfrog Posts: 44
    via Wordpress
    First Al Gore, and now this. Android is beginning to look better and better.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    U dont believe these guys, I dont want to believe them!
  • Paradox
    Paradox Posts: 327
    via Wordpress
    Apple is not speculating .. its all the idiots out their that want to give their 2 cents and be the "I told you so FIRST" people that are speculating .... Its Apples popularity that is causing it all. If apple was losing momentum no one would care what the next phone would be. You don't here of anyone worrying about any other phone on the market...
  • Dear iPhonehacks readers
    via Wordpress
    Hi, I switched to Galaxy S II month ago and I'm really content about android. It's really dumb to wait for new I phone not knowing any official specifications of it...
  • CTREV08
    CTREV08 Posts: 74
    via Wordpress
    ya i wasa huge iphone fan boy but with this Deley I decidEd to go ahead and get android phone and just trade it back before30 days and get the new iphone. SoI got the kg thrill 3d phone. well after playing around with it fora few days I gotta sayI am hooked. Iphone is solimited and to do the stuff that android does you got tojb it and it just slows it down and gets constent crashing. The 64 Eli on my thrill runs flawlesd and I can use a ps3 controller and plug it into my TV and it is as smooth as butter. Flash works very good. The interface is so easy to custemize. And its just a way better experince. I use to get in fights with my android friends defending my iphone. i have had every single iphone and thought i would never switch. but i got to say unless iphone 5 or 4s or whatever has 3d and a crazy fast cpu and is 4g and has a huge ass screen and can turn paper into gold and make pigs fly i am sticking with my thrill 3d.
  • bob0917
    bob0917 Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    I've had enough I can't stand it anymore I can buy an iPhone 5 for $200.00 or so w/contract. I staying with AT&T so it doesn't matter who gets what to me. I can sell my iPhone 4 for more than $200.00 and I get a new phone no matter what it is.
  • iGeek
    iGeek Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    lets flashback a bit, when iPhone 3Gs was launched the OS was still 3.1.2, and this time apple is gonna launch iOS 5 so im guessing there will be iPhone5!
  • james braselton
    james braselton Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    hi there htc evo 3d at $199.99 and lg thrill 3d $99.99 wich are cheaper and you get 3d not 2d