Survey Reveals Mobile Phone Users Want Redesigned iPhone 5

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageSurvey Reveals Mobile Phone Users Want Redesigned iPhone 5

Earlier in the week, Apple finally announced that it will unveil the next generation iPhone at a media event on October 4th. Surveys have suggested that iPhone 5 is seeing an unprecedented demand ahead of its launch compared to iPhone 4. A survey by mobile advertising firm, InMobi seems to have come to a similar conclusion.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Fingers21
    Fingers21 Posts: 243
    via Wordpress
    It'd be nice to see a redesigned iPhone, but at the same time, I'm perfectly happy with the flat back of my iPhone 4. I'm using iOS 5 and have been for some time and I'm more looking forward to the official version of that than anything else. At the moment, the beta form hammers the battery!
  • Fingers21
    Fingers21 Posts: 243
    via Wordpress
    Oh, and the features in photos on ios 5 are awesome! Remove redeye, crop images and much more. Plus the 'reader' tab at the top of safari is fantastic!
  • psp
    psp Posts: 69
    via Wordpress
    it would b nicer to see redesign interface.
  • Dana
    Dana Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    Really I am also happy with my iPhone 4 with iOS 5 beta 7 , still waiting for stable ver . I am ver disappointed about that's two years contract with high monthly subscribe
  • Dana
    Dana Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    To avoid drain batteries power, turn off some unwanted push notification and reduce bright on display and also Don't forgot turn off find my phone .
  • Lavender
    Lavender Posts: 130
    via Wordpress
    Malibu Stacey with a new hat is better than some *other* doll!
  • Abel
    Abel Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
    I think there will be just one phone released, and a 90% probability that it's the 5. Having this longer than normal release schedule means there will be a ton of new things, not just a polished iPhone 4. The form factor may or may not change, though I think there's a fairly high probability of a change, given China's confidence. The original 2G was my favorite form for the iPhone, but they've all been OK. What the device looks like is WAY less important than what it DOES.If they only polish the 4, instead of seriously upgrading it, I'm not sure I'd get it. I might, since I usually sell my old to finance my new, but it'd be with reticence.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Unfortunately Apple does not do any surveys :(
  • james braselton
    james braselton Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    hi there my contract is up soon i am upgrading from iphone 4 too the lg thrill 3d phone i hope there will be a 3d iphone
  • HiGhGuY
    HiGhGuY Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    4 is the best design thus far.. changing it to a tear drop or any type of curved back will be a DOWNgrade especially if its made out of metal or plastic. The best thing about iphone4 is its flat back and that its made out of glass, so elegant. The only thing that could make it better is more square corners, which would also give it a little more room for a little bit bigger of a battery.
  • mobile best price india
    via Wordpress
    Latest 3 Mobile Phones in India: Latest Models and best Buy Mobiles Online at lowest price and free shopping in India.
  • Frank
    Frank Posts: 215
    via Wordpress
    Would have to be thicker for a bigger battery not square. I want a bigger screen and battery making iPhone a bit bigger would be fine with me as long as it makes sense why android has same battery problem but for some reason they are worried how thick the phones are and I wonder which jailbreak apps apple will steal for this phone..
  • james braselton
    james braselton Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    hi there i want a 3d iphone