iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 To Come In 16GB, 32GB and 64GB Storage Capacities?

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone 4S/iPhone 5 To Come In 16GB, 32GB and 64GB Storage Capacities?

Couple of days back, revised models of the iPhone 4 and the iPod Touch appeared in Apple's inventory system and yesterday, the next generation iPhone codenamed N94 also showed up.

9 to 5 Mac now claims that according to their source who had given them information about these new entries in Apple's inventory system, the N94 next generation iPhone model could come in three storage capacities: 16GB, 32GB and 64GB just like iPad 2.

9 to 5 Mac reports:

Read the full story here

Comments

• Vinnie
    Vinnie Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Hope they bump up the storage. I have 2 gig left out of 32.
  • Micro
    Micro Posts: 39
    via Wordpress
    Will be nice to have like 1 TB with thia devices cos een 64 is not enough for not even 720p and theres gonna be 1080p so ita like u cannot keep anithing in ur device just store store store all the time
  • Rob
    Rob Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    1tb lol sorry dude but summit like that won't be for a few years, due to price and other factors....but 64gb does sound good and with different cloud services popping up and the new update allowing us to synch with out being near a pc...do you actually need that much memory?
  • Jeff
    Jeff Posts: 126
    via Wordpress
    Cloud services are fine, if you have a cheap data plan, don't mind waiting for your data to stream to your device, and don't travel much.I'm wanting the 64GB since I keep my data plan low, I want my data instantly available, and I do travel often outside of country.With the extra space I'd also be putting more data intensive apps such one of the GPS apps that include the maps. If I'm travelling to the US I am not going to be downloading maps in realtime and paying high roaming and cell data fees. Cloud services are an interesting concept, but only work if you can get constant, cheap, and fast access to your data at all times.
  • jus-sayin
    jus-sayin Posts: 29
    via Wordpress
    well the rumor control and speculation department must be dying for tuesday so they can have a day off....... and then start the ramp up for Ipad3 I suppose ......
  • Farr
    Farr Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    yall need to check this video out.... its a possible iPhone 5 I think and T-pain def has the money to get an early release... go to 4:30 in the videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noLrCDzAp5M
  • Darren Anthony
    Darren Anthony Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I have 1.9GB free on my 3GS. The lack of a storage bump kept me from upgrading to the 4. I hope Apple doesn't drop the ball on 64GB this time. I still have well over 10GB of music that I cannot since among other things.
  • james braselton
    james braselton Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    hi there alwsoume 1 terabyte ssd solid state flash drive cost $2,700 that what sony s series option for a terbyte flash drive and curent 1 terabyte hard drives are too slow what we need is a 100 terabyte laser hard drives with up too 40 petabytes at 100 terabytes per second read write speeds we need a sci-fi storage for instant terabyte data colection