iOS 5 Assistant Feature - Mockup Video

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiOS 5 Assistant Feature - Mockup Video

According to recent rumors and speculations, iPhone 5 or iPhone 4S will come with Apple's faster A5 chip, 1GB RAM, an improved 8-megapixel camera and Qualcomm Gobi Baseband chips that supports both CDMA and GSM networks. But next generation iPhone's biggest selling point will be a new software feature called Assistant powered by Siri's artificial intelligence and assistant technology and Nuance's speech recognition technology.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Muaawiyah
    Muaawiyah Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    To be honest, if that is the 'new hidden feature' then it isn't anything special at all. Most of what was in that video, can be done anyway through apps, and whatever has not bees done anyway is small. Apple needs to stay far ahead of the competition as they are getting very close. That feature (personally) is not gonna make me trade in my iPhone 4 for it at all.Mobile phones have peaked at the moment and there needs to be something new that will change the game again like multi-touch did. This, I don't believe is like that
  • Fingers21
    Fingers21 Posts: 243
    via Wordpress
    VERY COOL! I'd buy iphone 5 just for that feature! But, if it comes into ios 5, i'll keep my iphone 4 and run it!
  • What the Eff?
    What the Eff? Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    This "feature" won't be supported on my 4!? Wtf. Good thing it's jailbroaken so I can most of it anyway
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Looks really cool but I am disappointed with no 5 and only 4S!