iPhone 4S 16GB, 32GB, 64GB Listings Show Up On Vodafone Germany's Website

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone 4S 16GB, 32GB, 64GB Listings Show Up On Vodafone Germany's Website

Though the chances of a redesigned iPhone 5 appear to be slim, over the weekend we've seen reports of iPhone 5 listing showing up in Radio Shack's inventory system and even on Cincinnati Bell's website - a dominant telephone company for Cincinnati, Ohio, and its nearby suburbs in the U.S. states of Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky, in case you haven't heard of them.

Read the full story here

Comments

• iDroid7
    iDroid7 Posts: 36
    via Wordpress
    1stwell let's wait and see if apple will surprise us.
  • mc
    mc Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    What I've been wondering is.. would Apple release iOS 5 without an iPhone 5? (Get it, FIVE) such as the 3GS, wasn't it released with like iOS 3.2 or something? It wasn't released with iOS 4.Just something I thought about.. I really want a redesigned iPhone, of course. :)
  • leyton
    leyton Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Why would a redesigned iphone 5 be listed in the compatibility list for an accessory that wouldn't fit it (ie a bumper that fits an iphone 4)?Stupid logic.
  • lol
    lol Posts: 79
    via Wordpress
    Good point! But still, if this listing is true i doubt apple are going to release the cheaper 8gb iPhone 4, 4s and an iPhone5.. will they. lol..
  • John Barton
    John Barton Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Are these specs listed for the iPhone 4s the actual specs or are they someones guess?I heard that the iPhone4s wasn't going to have a HD at all and everything would be stored on a cloud type arangement.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    64GB, so that means iPad 3 with 128 GB.
  • Steven M
    Steven M Posts: 114
    via Wordpress
    I guess I'm in the minority, but I could care less about a new design. I love the design of the iPhone4. I was happy when they ditched the rounded edges of the 3GS. The only thing I hope they address design-wise is the antenna issue. A bigger screen couldn't hurt, but I won't be disappointed if it's the same size. Changing the screen size would affect the ppi. Also, this phone needs symmetry so that it feels the same no matter how you hold it. I don't like the idea of a teardrop shape. People are getting too hung up on looks. Who cares if it looks the same as the current iPhone4?I've been hoping for a 64GB model since the iPhone4 was released so that will be awesome if we get that. The better processor, camera, RAM, etc. is what I care the most about. That and iOS5. I'm thinking that the focus will be more on the software this time around, which is fine by me. I also hope they finally release that FM Tuner app that I've been hearing about for over a year. The one that Apple was supposedly working on.I will be happy with whatever Apple has to announce tomorrow and I can't wait. My only expectation is to finally get a date for iOS5, a better demonstration of its features, and the unveiling of a new phone with better specs.
  • iPhone5☆
    iPhone5☆ Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    I still think Apple will release a redesigned iPhone 5. If iPhone 4S is the one to be released, Apple doesn't have to be so secretive about it.
  • AppAdik
    AppAdik Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I need a bigger screen!! It's the one thing android has that I desire. Really hope the case leaks are true a 4"+ screen and the exact same specs and I'm sold.
  • AppAdik
    AppAdik Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I need a bigger screen!! It's the one thing android has that I desire. Really hope the case leaks are true a 4"+ screen and the exact same specs and I'm sold.
  • Bradley Kelly
    Bradley Kelly Posts: 26
    via Wordpress
    So want cheap iphone 4. I have a 3GS but i love the desigh of the iphone 4!
  • Potato
    Potato Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
  • nikos
    nikos Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    preorder for iphone 4s appeared in an apple retailer in greece. ofcourse it went down after a few hours and the translation of the page says that the phone will be available in greece on the 25th of november. see the pic below:http://content.myphone.gr/photo/full/1455/sto-asterismo-iphone-4s-mia-akoma-teleytaia-fimi.jpg