Apple iPhone Firmware v1.1.3 JailBreaking Update

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
Apple iPhone Firmware v1.1.3 JailBreaking Update

There is some good news and bad news on the iPhone hacking front. First, the good news, the iPhone hacking community seem to have done it again as they have managed to Jailbreak the latest iPhone firmware. However, the bad news is that the iPhone hackers have still not published...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Distortedloop
    Distortedloop Posts: 64
    via Wordpress

Hard to get excited about either 1.1.3 or jailbreaking it.

The part of me that wants to push my devices to the limits screams "I want 1.1.3 jailbreak now!" The part that is more mature says, "why do you want it?"

1.1.3 adds nothing I don't already have with jailbreak.

I can live with waiting for a jailbreak of 1.1.4, but....I wouldn't be surprised if the very announcement that they've hacked it puts Apple on renewed efforts to plug holes.

Like the Palm and Windows Mobile community, there will no doubt be hordes of pirates sharing commercial software off the iTunes store once a way to put them on a phone is found. Apple has a vested interest in preventing that.

• Jonathan Boss
    Jonathan Boss Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Yeah, I agree. Let's just wait for the SDK.

• Lumos
    Lumos Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

I Just Used The New Jailbreak on My unlocked 1.1.1 and it worked like a charm im using tmobile and running 1.1.3 flawlessly!!!! thanks Guys

• shane blyth
    shane blyth Posts: 25
    via Wordpress

cool i am a bit nervous about doing this
    my iphone has a turbo sim and 1.1.2 so will this be ok to run ?
    I dont want to stuff it up .. i am running mac osx i see they have a version for it there which i downloaded but i dont want to wreck my phone

• Gene C
    Gene C Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

How do I unlock an OTB v 113?

• Easy to use cellphone
    via Wordpress

I've read that its pretty easy to unlock the iphones, I want one with verizon.