iPhone 4S Now Available For Pre-Order [Updated]

Comments

• janki
    janki Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    placed an order on AT&T site like hr ago new AT&T contract .. got confirmation email .. Credit card will be charged at time of shipment ..
  • Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress
    At shipment? my money is gone now ... apple waisted no time pulling the $706 mine came out to, plus still no confo email of the transaction. Good thing i save the confo number.
  • Peng12
    Peng12 Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
    Apples Uk site is working fine :o) By the way no waiting till November for unlocked versions as they r unlocked from apple from day 1 :o)
  • janki
    janki Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    That's what AT&T says lol .. Which is good .. so I can add more money in my credit carc first in morning ..
  • Aleksey
    Aleksey Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Pre-ordered my 16GB iPhone 4S for AT&T and I believe it's pretty gay how they no longer take pre-orders for stores, only to get it shipped to your house. I love camping out and waiting for the launch on the release date, now I got to sit home like a fag and wait for the delivery guy.
  • Brian5
    Brian5 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Ordered 32GB iPhone 4S on AT&T with no problems (that was upgrading a iPhone 3G). Looked at upgrading from iPhone 4 -- that would have cost $550!!AT&T site is working with no issues at all.
  • Bryce
    Bryce Posts: 17
    via Wordpress
    I WANT TO KNOW DOES IPHONE4S IN SINGAPORE FEATURE SIRI? DOESNT SEEM TO STATE IN THE APPLE WEBPAGE IN SINGAPORE!!
  • Gaz max
    Gaz max Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Pre-ordered my 16GB white iPhone 4S in the ukon apples site no probs
  • James king james
    James king james Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Pre ordered black 64gb... Delivery for oct 14thDid AT&T honor everyone's unlimited data?
  • GreenTag
    GreenTag Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    ATT tried to make me drop my unlimited plan... Gave no option to keep it on the ATT website... Went to apple.com and was able to select unlimited no problem... W64
  • Angel Urena
    Angel Urena Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I leave in the east coast (Miami FL) I have been trying to order my iPhone seens 3am this morning i keep going to apple and att website and nothing, finally i went back to sleep and woke up at 6am and was able to order it on the apple store.
  • craig02
    craig02 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    This phone is a total let down. So far behind from everyone else!
  • Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
    Same here Tried from 3am till 4:45. Gave up. At 6:30 was done in minutes.I blame AT&T
  • Paul
    Paul Posts: 239
    via Wordpress
    The pre-order worked flawlessly at 7:28 AM Central Daylight Time. So it seems like they are still taking pre-orders.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    They should only have 32 and 64 GB versions.
  • Andrew
    Andrew Posts: 168
    via Wordpress
    For everyone who is getting a P1234 error (mainly Premiere accounts affected) @ AT&T site. This will help you out. When you log into your account DO NOT click on the check for upgrade, instead just go to your account as you would if you wanted to pay your bill. Next at the top click on the shop part then search for the iPhone 4S and then you can do the upgrade from there. This was the only thing that worked for me at 2:30 AM (PST) Hope this helps!
  • Andrew
    Andrew Posts: 168
    via Wordpress
    When I ordered mine (64g white) from AT&T site it gave me the choice to select Unlimited iPhone 4S data plan with no problem. Of course I am a Grandfathered Unlimited data customer.
  • James king james
    James king james Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Is there a way to unlock gsm iPhone 4 on iOS 5 gold master?
  • g rod
    g rod Posts: 41
    via Wordpress
    Ordered like 6:00am eastern thru apple store app. Worked fine. Got order confirmation email. Father ordered one too at like 5:30am no issues. 64gb black i got on AT&T
  • Chaos03
    Chaos03 Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Was able to place 3 separate orders this morning. At 3:45am EST I got thru on Apples site but after going thru the whole process of selecting carrier and data plan and checking eligibility, for some reason my order confirm showed an iPod Touch 64 GB 4th gen. Not happy about that. Went to AT&T and got immediately at about 5:15am EST and placed order with no issues at all. At 7:30am EST got back into Apple to order for wife and got thru with no issues. Even got thru on the phone to cancel iPod order at about 8:15am EST.
  • Dan Bradley
    Dan Bradley Posts: 81
    via Wordpress
    well apparently if you have pre-ordered the iphone 4 when it was released you are not eligible for the $199 upgrade to iphone 4s until sometime in November. RIDICULOUS! has anyone else experienced this issue?
  • Jrmedic19
    Jrmedic19 Posts: 31
    via Wordpress
    I tried from midnight to 0130 [PST] on apple com. No luck. It seemed to hang when verifying with AT&T server. Went to sleep and ordered it w/o problems around 0430. I was never given the option to keep my unlimited plan. Although AT&T forced me onto the tethering data set starting this month so that may be the cause. No more free wifi. :-( oh well I should pay for it anyway. BTW iPhone store app was a complete failure the whole morning.
  • Jrmedic19
    Jrmedic19 Posts: 31
    via Wordpress
    Can't wait to get a shiny new Element Case. I'll have to wait till payday tho. Lol all this has tapped me dry.
  • iphoneglance
    iphoneglance Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I pre-order my iPhone 4 S, can't wait to get it. But I also realise that I don't need to get a new case because the iPhone 4 one will be able to fit it.
  • Fingers21
    Fingers21 Posts: 243
    via Wordpress
    No problems in the uk through apple app. 64gb in white. Roll on 14th!
  • Lui
    Lui Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Is it true that all carriers, and apple will not be selling the 4s in stores? All orders will be shipped out? Thats what the guy told me at At&t this morning.
  • Jay
    Jay Posts: 295
    via Wordpress
    i tried at 3:30 am esti think server was downi finally got it at 5:30 am 2 hours after pre orders started.. converting to white have black iphone 4.. so excited giving my iphone 4 to wife n keep this one...
  • Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
    I purchase the iphone 4 on preorder. I successfully preordered the iphone 4s this morning. I have AT&T
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    Ordered mine from Apple.com at 8am this morning, no confirmation email but my card has been authorized. Called Apple, and they have no record of my order. Hopefully they are just backed up.
  • Dan Bradley
    Dan Bradley Posts: 81
    via Wordpress
    Yes, but was it $199? You have to pay an early upgrade fee and the phone ends up costing $450 . I was told by three different ATT stores that they are no longer offering early upgrades, if you purchased an iphone 4 at the time it was released you are not eligible for upgrade until November. I was told 18 months by two different stores. Therefore I have to wait until November 16th to get mine, and I've had iphone since day one which is a disappointment for me.