Shipping Estimates For New International iPhone 4S Pre-Orders Slip To 1-2 Weeks

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageShipping Estimates For New International iPhone 4S Pre-Orders Slip To 1-2 Weeks

Apple’s new iPhone 4S was finally available for pre-order in the US, Cananda, UK, France, Germany, Japan and Australia earlier today.

MacRumors has just reported that the international shipping estimates, which was initially October 14th has now slipped to 1 to 2 weeks in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, and the UK.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Rob
    Rob Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    It wouldn't work for me until 4am pst. But I finally got it. Let's hope the shipping times are accurate..
  • Ron
    Ron Posts: 69
    via Wordpress
    yes, after 3:45 EST but could not get through ATT, did not complete my order till 6 EST
  • Jay
    Jay Posts: 295
    via Wordpress
    I was successful in ordering a iP4S from the Sprint side at 12:45AM Pacific. The Sprint site was certainly challenged, but in the end it all worked. The Apple site was responsive at that time but you could only "upgrade" an existing phone line, and not "add" a new line to your account (I have a Sprint mobile hotspot, but not a phone). So I ended up purchasing thru Sprint.I'm not too happy about the GSM not working overseas. I'll be hoping for an Unlock whereby I can use the Sprint CDMA in the US, and a local GSM card abroad.
  • Danny Kennedy
    Danny Kennedy Posts: 43
    via Wordpress
    Hi.I am not ready spend money with 4s its not must different 4g. I don't understand how someone's spend a money for this, why don't wait a new iphone 5??Apple just tricking to customer they never talk much about iphone 4s, but they showing and talking alots at Iphone 5, but release 4s???????
  • PebsUK
    PebsUK Posts: 41
    via Wordpress
    Ordered mine in the Uk this morning got conformation email saying will ship by October 14
  • much
    much Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    its not the difference but people like me have made money out of there old phones ( I had a 3G phone and got $300 out of it) so for me buying the 4s is not about the difference of the 4g (which my wife has) but about a better phone which I like and has a great IOS. I'm not a fan boy that is the only apple thing I have and like. So spending 200 when I can sell it later for a better phone and get $400 its a deal breaker
  • Renee
    Renee Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    I ordered the iPhone 4s via Sprint's website at 5:45 a.m. EST with no problems. Once I logged onto to Sprint and clicked upgrade, it was smooth sailing from there. Let's hope the shipping is just as smooth!
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    and I thought Apple had produced many before launch!
  • Kiwiholden
    Kiwiholden Posts: 189
    via Wordpress
    It can be pre ordered in Australia outright & unlocked for $799 but there are no carrier plans out as of yet as far as I can tell.And Australia's top carrier Telstra has opened a register for customers to be emailed when plans are out.
  • Kiwiholden
    Kiwiholden Posts: 189
    via Wordpress
    Yeah good point this phones not good enough so we'll all wait... Oh you know what the iPhone 5 isn't good enough either so maybe wait for the iPhone 6... Oh no but the iPhone 7 maybe better still... Ok I know wat to do we'll just wait for the iPhone 11........
  • Jebanec
    Jebanec Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Darlings, it's always the way apple do things. They can supply and give out as many iPhones as needed, but that wouldn't give the image of exclusivity. By saying "oh, we just can't cope with the huge demand" makes the item much more appealing and makes you want to try and get one since "everyone's buying them so fast". It's a tactic that's worked well for apple for years. Having said that, looking forward to buying my new 4s, just not falling for the ploy of "exclusivity".
  • David
    David Posts: 225
    via Wordpress
    I just heard pre orders will not arrive on launch day So I checked my order status and even though I got through and ordered at midnight my order says "BACKORDERED" I called AT&T to complain right away that my order will not be back ordered they said they would get back to me. I will see