iPhone 4S Also Available For Pre-Order At Best Buy And Radio Shack

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone 4S Also Available For Pre-Order At Best Buy And Radio Shack

While we were busy reporting about Apple and its carrier partners offering the new iPhone 4S for pre-order, we didn't realise that Best Buy is offering it too.

Best Buy started advertising their iPhone 4S pre-order program from October 7th, which includes iPhone 4S 16GB/32GB/64GB models with service agreements from AT&T, Sprint and Verizon Wireless.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WritingForProfit
    WritingForProfit Posts: 56
    via Wordpress
    I was at a local Best Buy for other reasons, but asked about the iphone 4s preorder. Basically, if they have stock remaining after Friday, they will start calling the pre-order list to let them know that they can come in to buy an iphone.
  • Niteshadow
    Niteshadow Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    Also don't forget Radio Shack and Walmart
  • Rick
    Rick Posts: 104
    via Wordpress
    my best buy told me that pre orders would be fulfilled within 2 weeks of launch. Doesnt that defeat the purpose of preordering. Shouldnt preorders get it first?
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Looks like the iPhone 4S is a success already.
  • brian
    brian Posts: 218
    via Wordpress
    Went to local Best Buy and they said they wasnt gonna do preorders, just a first come.... basis on the 14th. I was mad at first but after reading this I wanna think maybe they were looking out for those who wanna preorder as those would not get theirs until the 15th(if they are lucky). At least that sounded good anyway.
  • iGirl_in_SC
    iGirl_in_SC Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Totally agree! I also think people is missing the groundbreaking improvements made inside of the iPhone 4S just because it looks like an iPhone 4. Had Apple decided to do at least minor changes to the outside and go with a new name, all tech media would be raving about the new iPhone, even if it had the same specs presented in the 4S. For instance, the Siri feature. Being able to give simple commands to some smartphones already out there in the market is not the same to speak naturally to a phone and get an answer. That only is a sci-fi movie type of improvement. Also, having a phone camera with a max aperture of f/2.4 is simply amazing. I pre-ordered my 4S, will be here on the 14th and I'll sit down and wait the tech pundits changed their minds grasping what SJ did with this phone. Right now everything is still rumors. Before the keynote we just heard unrealistic expectations, after the keynote is only comments of disappointment, and still nobody has a 4S yet in their hands in working condition! Once people starts really messing with the phone, they will realize that indeed it doesn't matter that the outside is the same, it's the "brains" of the phone what's important. The sight-beyond-sight tells me that the iPad effect will be repeated... Wait and see, I'm telling you.
  • David
    David Posts: 225
    via Wordpress
    I pre-ordered mine from best buy and only after the fact did they tell me that i would most likely not receive it until the 31st. when i asked what the purpose of me pre-ordering it the mobile phone assistant replied "you should be thankful." not too happy with best buy right now, plus no i have to get up early to make sure i get one this month. If i pre-ordered it, i should be the first to get it. or else, dont do a pre-order, especially one with a 50 dollar non-refundable deposit.
  • Niteshadow
    Niteshadow Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    no prob i got more info than that if you only knew what i did ....LOL the site is awesome