Native iPhone App: CameraPro brings Professional Camera features for your iPhone

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageNative iPhone App: CameraPro brings Professional Camera features for your iPhone

Folks, Welcome to the New Year!!! We have already seen that in the last six months since the iPhone launch, there have been tons of cool iPhone hacks, native iPhone Applications developed by iPhone hacking geniuses. I guess it is safe to say that 2008 will be even more exciting....

Read the full story here

Comments

• Distortedloop
    Distortedloop Posts: 64
    via Wordpress

Hmmm...this sounds awesome. While the colors on the iPhone's camera are stunning, the lower light speed is so slow that it's difficult to get a sharp picture for me indoors.

I certainly agree that someone who develops good software deserves to charge for it, but as tempting as this applications sounds I can't see risking $30 on it working after the next firmware update. Yes, I don't have to updae, and probably won't until compelling additonal applications (whether from Apple or 3rd party) are available that outweigh my current crop of jailbroken apps, but those who paid attention the the work/don't-work/work saga of Rogue Amoeba's iToner would be leary of plunking over a few dollars for a few weeks of application usefulness.

Having exposure and shutter speed controls would be great, but I'll hold off for now.

• Distortedloop
    Distortedloop Posts: 64
    via Wordpress

Just to be clear, I think iToner folks handled it great, offering refunds when the firmware update broke the application. It's just frustrating to not know if your apps will work in a few weeks or not.

• Bob
    Bob Posts: 183
    via Wordpress

I've used this program. It's crap.

• Bourne
    Bourne Posts: 60
    via Wordpress

No video recoring...means I dont give a crap. Lmfao 20$ for an app that gives you "profesional" camera features. yeah right, more like features already present on average cellphones.

I donated to Drunknbass and Ill be gladly waiting for his video recording :)

• aalanskrazyworld
    aalanskrazyworld Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

this **** sucks!!!!

• Fucu
    Fucu Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

this is a shitty shitty app it do shitty shitty things dont pay for ****, use your iphone camera not this shitty shitty app fo $20

• hbk2005
    hbk2005 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I think it is a very decent application. It gives digital zoom, which we DONT have on an iphone yet. Remember APPLE FAN BOY or NOT, they r not giving you squat. I like the zoom feature, so finally i can tell my friends that my GOD Phone can also zoom just like their $50 phones.

• hbk2005
    hbk2005 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I think it is a very decent application. It gives digital zoom, which we DONT have on an iphone yet. Remember APPLE FAN BOY or NOT, they r not giving you squat. I like the zoom feature, so finally i can tell my friends that my GOD Phone can also zoom just like their $50 phones.

• iPhone
    iPhone Posts: 104
    via Wordpress

I think I will wait for Apple to improve the iPhone's camera.

• Fingers
    Fingers Posts: 71
    via Wordpress

ok, i downloaded and tried this app,which to be fair, isn't amazing, but to everyone slating it, its more than apple offered! The zoom feature alone is something apple should have incorporated! Hands up to whoever is trying to improve this phone!!!

• codecharmeleon
    codecharmeleon Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

$30? the limitations are in the hardware... not the software. seems like a stinky bandaid. the kind that gets infected.

• Tri
    Tri Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

hey i jailbroken 1.1.4 but now i can't download camerapro in installer, it show up the message that "Error Package download failed!" what should i do to deal with this problem?
    I also have Error with all application.

• ayham
    ayham Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

haw to download these app to iphone