iPhone 4S Launches In US, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan and UK Today

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone 4S Launches In US, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan and UK Today

Apple’s fifth generation iPhone – iPhone 4S, which was unveiled at last week's Let's Talk iPhone event is finally here.

iPhone 4S comes with a number of new features and improvements, which includes Apple's faster dual-core A5 processor, improvement 8-megapixel camera, Siri - Apple's revolutionary intelligent personal assistant, slightly improved battery life, world phone, faster network speeds and lots more.

Read the full story here

Comments

• dman
    dman Posts: 20
    via Wordpress
    Wow even a Pole Dancer got one !!!! lol
  • Kwopau
    Kwopau Posts: 294
    via Wordpress
    Cool, but I plan on sticking to my iphone 4 and wait for the next generation. Because it is possible that Apple may release the next generation iphone in june/july 2012 and I don't want to use my upgrade later to find that next generation iphone will have a redesign, possible chance for 4G LTE (which I doubt, cuz the 4G chip is big and in order to fit in the iphone, Apple needs to make it bigger). Of course Better spec then the 4S. IMHO. It's not worth upgrading from iPhone 4 to iPhone 4S. I can get Siri on the next generation.
  • Paradox
    Paradox Posts: 327
    via Wordpress
    Apple will release a new phone every year. There's a lot more to the new phone than just Siri. If I was in the market for a new phone, I seriously wouldn't be looking at Siri as the selling point. the faster chipset, bluetooth 4.0, and the HD camera would be the big selling point for me in this case.But for now, I need my jailbreak, and I will wait to see what happens with this phone. I have an ipad2 jailbroken, and am waiting to see what happens there as well before upgrading to 5.0
  • Kwopau
    Kwopau Posts: 294
    via Wordpress
    I already know that Apple releases their new product every year. I had iphone 3G (my very first iphone), then went from iphone 3G S, then to iPhone 4. I don't plan on getting the iPhone 4S because to me it's not really a huge selling point. Sure the 8 MP is nice, 1080 p recording is nice, A5 is nice but not great in my opinion. But these feature doesn't make me want to upgrade just yet. Plus June/July is usually the release date for the iphones. The reason why it was delayed this year is because of the earthquake in Japan and affected the iphone supply for the new iphone. Plus I'd rather wait for the next generation.
  • Canada
    Canada Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    I just got my iphone 4s! but i trade it in for sex! DAMN that girl was hot! freaking ****!
  • Paradox
    via Wordpress
    Just pointing out its more than just SIRI as you stated in your first post.For people that were holding onto their 3G/3Gs or are new to iPhone too, this is a great phone.
  • Paradox
    via Wordpress
    The blonde is def hot, not all pole dancers are sluts, and no I am not the Fan boy sporting my new phone with my new apple tattoo. I prefer pineapples ;)
  • Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress
    You forgot that its 64gb too.
  • RICKDOEZ
    RICKDOEZ Posts: 17
    via Wordpress
    i've just got my iphone 4s n i still cant activate cuz the servers are backed up!!
  • iPhone 6
    iPhone 6 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i'm still using iPhone 2g... won't upgrade till it fails.
    71708 Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    Damn.. Try to trade some nuts for those iPhone.. But the squirrel didn't go for it.. :(
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Why did that girl have 2 iphones?