Report Claims Steve Jobs Was Working On Apple's Next Product Until The Day Before He Passed Away

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageReport Claims Steve Jobs Was Working On Apple's Next Product Until The Day Before He Passed Away

We have heard rumors and speculations that Steve Jobs has left Apple's pipeline with four years worth of products.

PCMag now reports Softbank CEO Masayoshi Son revealed in an interview with the U.S. Ambassador to Japan, John Roos that Steve Jobs continued to work on Apple's "next product" at least up until the day before he passed away earlier this month.

PCMag reports:

Read the full story here

Comments

• Rares
    Rares Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    He was something alright...something extraordinary.
  • JDB
    JDB Posts: 284
    via Wordpress
    He is the reason we are photographers. When I first discovered iMovie, I was amazed. Then to iPhoto, then Final Cut Pro, then Aperture and Photoshop. We decided years ago to purchase a nicer camera, moved to the DSLR, and upgraded to the MacBook Pro. Now on a Full Frame Canon, with over $10,000 worth of lenses (which actually isn't a whole lot), two Macs, and a THRIVING business, I truly owe it all to him. Had I never purchased my first MacBook, I'd still be using the photos folder on old Gateway. I truly am sad...
  • mike
    mike Posts: 489
    via Wordpress
    If it were me I would be working. My family are just a bunch of assholes anyway. Of course he may have felt differently about his family idk. RIP Steve!! You were the best!!
  • Kwopau
    Kwopau Posts: 294
    via Wordpress
    Wow if this is true, I'm so going to get the next generation iphone. I guess i'll have to wait and see.
  • Writing For Profit
    Writing For Profit Posts: 40
    via Wordpress
    Great story! There are millions just like yours, covering every topic from app developers to photo enthusiasts. He's touched all of our lives in some way or another and that's why so many people felt like they've lost someone close to them, even though most of us have never met him personally.
  • Christian
    Christian Posts: 102
    via Wordpress
    Hey iPhone hacks, is this real or a scam to get your phones info like a virus. I remember you warned us of a virus or scam in the past. FastRa1n V5.0 Untethered jailbrake for iOS 5 for all models minus 4S & iPad 2.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    His last meeting was with some newspaper agency.
  • matt
    matt Posts: 283
    via Wordpress
    I've been using Photoshop since v3. Don't think apple made u like photography, just made it easier for people to use conputers. But actually u can do more on wondows, it's more of a visual trick that mac have created with their os. It looks easy to use, but not much different.  forever!
  • Boss
    Boss Posts: 33
    via Wordpress
    This guy is just amazing.....beyond extraordinary person..........Simple superb...still I can not believe that he pass away..really. I feel like, he is still working in Apple....what human he is...I came to know about steve only after iphone 3g....
  • Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress
    What a bad life you have.
  • Mike Flat
    Mike Flat Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Steve was just an amazing personality and he knows that he has to give something new to the world before leaving. Such a person who has devote his full life for the technology was not a normal person, and such type of persons always thinks of the future and the new creations. Just Awesome "Steve".
  • ryan9090
    ryan9090 Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Why can't all CEO be like that?
  • JDB
    JDB Posts: 284
    via Wordpress
    Huh. I'm telling you the first time I used a photo editing system and a video editing system was on a Mac, and I never would have discovered that had I not purchased a mac. You then tell me that it's not because of the mac? You can't do more on a Windows. It's not a visual trick. And how pretentious of you to think you can tell me what inspired me and call me a liar.
  • Fingers21
    Fingers21 Posts: 243
    via Wordpress
    Haha how was he not a normal person? was he weird?
  • Carlos
    Carlos Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    Really!!!! while he was on morphine...jaundiced and in pain all he could think of was how to produce a stupid gadget.. or maybe he should be thinking how to donate 8 billion dollars to make the world a better place
  • Neal
    Neal Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Who says Jobs didn't give millions or billions to charity? Many billionaires do just that!Judging by how he lived, I don't get the impression that he was materialistic or that he was purely in it for the money. If he were, don't you think he would have spent more on his wardrobe?