Springtomize 2: New Version Of Popular Jailbreak App That Allows Users To Customize Almost All Aspec

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageSpringtomize 2: New Version Of Popular Jailbreak App That Allows Users To Customize Almost All Aspects Of The iPhone Coming Soon

iDownloadBlog reports that student and iOS Developer, Filippo Bigarella plans to release jailbreak app Springtomize 2 for iOS 5 soon. Springtomize is one of the popular jailbreak apps that allows jailbroken iPhone users to customize almost each and every aspect of iOS.

Bigarella seems to have redeveloped Springtomize 2 from scratch for iOS 5.

Here's a look at what was possible in previous version:

Read the full story here

Comments

• David Nicola
    David Nicola Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    Where iPhone 4 unlock?
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress
    David, we'll let you know as soon as it is available. It has been a year since an unlock for iPhone 4 has been released so we wouldn't count on it. Note: Please stop spamming all the posts asking questions that are not relevant to the post. You can always use the Contact us form.
  • Tom skall
    Tom skall Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    ThiS site is ****....you steal news straight from macrumors. How often have you said the iPhone 4 unlock was coming but now your saying it's not.I'm with David, we should abandon this site.
  • VECTOR
    VECTOR Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    If you have been really following tech news you would know that there isn't a unlock being produced for iPhone 4 fool so stop your crying.
  • LOS1NeR
    LOS1NeR Posts: 32
    via Wordpress
    Word to ya mutha! Iphonehack RULES!!!:)
  • baba
    baba Posts: 38
    via Wordpress
    You're pathetic, iphonehacks rules, if you don't like it don't come here, don't include ''WE'' in your sentences....
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    This is going to be awesome, cant wait!
  • abc
    abc Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    I have been fallowing but is there any reason why they stop the unlocking ??
  • hisyam
    hisyam Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    did someone notice that when u jailbreaking and install kinda of this apps will cost a battery drain...or your iphone battery life is not longer than normal...
  • Lokys Kasparas
    Lokys Kasparas Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    You can just leave and forget abaut iphonehacks if it's so shitty for you.
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress
    Tom, If we ever said that iPhone 4 unlock was coming, it was based on information we received from the jailbreaking community, we apologise if we set the wrong expectations.However, we realise that it is not a priority for the dev teams.In our opinion, the current priority is an untethered jailbreak and a jailbreak for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S, which is the reason we said don't count on it, as by saying it will come soon, we would be setting the wrong expectations.If it does get released we will let you know as soon as we can.As for stealing news from MacRumors, we won't comment on it as you clearly don't understand what stealing means.Thanks baba and Lokys for the support, you guys rock!
  • Pow!
    Pow! Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    The only problem i have with iphone hacks is they always post flash videos that i cant watch on my freaking iPhone 4S!!!!! For an iPhone site you'd think they would post non-flash videos. But whatever!
  • Duke
    Duke Posts: 56
    via Wordpress
    I'm not sure what's wrong with your phone but I have a 4S and I can easily play the videos posted. when I click on them it takes me to a youtube link
  • Daniel
    Daniel Posts: 173
    via Wordpress
    Thanks iphonehacks! Best website for jailbreak news!
  • Pow!
    Pow! Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    oh i see whats going on here... these videos depend on the youtube app on our phones being enabled... i disabled my youtube app on my phone cuz i prefer just using the html5 youtube site in safari. when i re-enable it i can see the videos.
  • mike
    mike Posts: 489
    via Wordpress
    Well, here's my 5 cents worth... if you care to hear it... all the hacking & tormenting is stealing, yes... it's actually true, but I figure the ultra-rich behind the governments, the governments, banks, not to speak of all the rest of the world who work less for much more money than a simple laborer makes me feel like it won't matter much & they won't lose much, with what they all "legally" steal from us. So, personally I'm grateful for all those that put time & effort into cracking, hacking, key-genning, & tormenting things for others- which takes time, giving & effort. Hands up to you all & thanks!!!Michael Skylarke
  • Wtf
    Wtf Posts: 36
    via Wordpress
    You are a DOUCHE! And a massive one at that.Us developers spend countless hours, days, weeks and months to write apps and software for other people to enjoy. Sure, we ask for donations, payments and things of the sort to help cover the time we put into these projects.For you to say its great to STEAL from us because of the ultra-rich and the government is LUDACRIS! Also, we won't lose much? How about you try and write some software or develop an app and see how much is actually lost. I have a family to feed and provide for and this is my primary income for which you say doesn't matter. I, honestly, can't believe you would post such bullsh**.You ARE a FOOL!
  • starcraft 2 protoss
    via Wordpress
    Woah this weblog is fantastic i love studying your posts. Keep up the good work! You already know, lots of individuals are hunting round for this info, you can aid them greatly.